Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Legëons Introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
G'day fellow Role Players!

Time to get to know me a little better.

I've always been a fan of roleplaying, though I've never been able to do it that much, I enjoy making characters and giving them back stories. Sometimes they just pop into my head in the middle of class and I start writing down details.

Usually when I'm playing retail WoW, I'm on a Normal (PvE) Server. But alot of the times I stray away from my realm, and hop onto an RP realm. Boy what fun it is, the best part is you don't have to worry about how "good" your armor is, You can find any peice that looks cool and put it on. When I RP theres no stopping me. Hell when I need to go afk I like to pretend my character is asleep, or if i'm in battle with a party, I pretend my character is paralyzed from some sort of spell. So when I RP Im ALWAYS in character. ;)

I'm from Canada, I speak english and english only, of course I like making up mystical languages for a character I come up with. Which I use in game as well.

I stumbled apon WoW thanks to my friend, who said he was going to get World of Warcraft. I asked him about it and i decided to look at it to, I've been playing since 2005, and still love it.

So I was browsing google, looking for an RP private server, I decided to look here since it was the first one, I tried an account and when it said, I had to make an intro, I knew it would be good. I like explaining myself and giving backstories to people.

My favorite RP style would be battle/warfare. Though it's not just that I want, I like a mix of everything.

I don't have one favorite, but i'm usually a fan of unique Race/class combos. Like an Orc Warlock. I don't see many of them in game. And I love the story you could make out of them. I love the thought of an Evil Orc Warlock, it just seems badass to me. (Oh boy if draeneis could be warlocks, I'd be all over that.)

Well i'm hoping for everyone to be friendly and make events and whatnot. I'd like to be known around the server as an Evil character, and people who RP as good guys can fight me. And I hope nobody cares about gear with good stats, because i'm using whatever looks the coolest. :)

I'm thankful for the Tolerance rule, hopefully, if everyone follows, this means no one will bother other people, or diss there backstory, or there playstyle. It drives me insane.

Well time for a story. I'm gonna make it up as i go along,
it may be short or long. Here goes:

Thaze. A powerful Shaman. And a very peaceful Orc. He was loyal to his warlord, Thrall, and will go into battle when needed. He was just not the type to pick fights for no moral reason, though he did enjoy friendly duels and such.

He was well known among the horde, for his wisdom, and power. Thrall called him one of his best fighters. But things change, good people become bad people. The loved can become the hated.

Thaze was asked to travel to the Outlands, in search of a Nether Gem, a rare crystal which was used to create portals to summon demonic creatures to be used as soldiers of the Burning Legion. With Illidan defeated, his followers have been attempting to summon a new leader. Searching the portal for powerful beings, testing them, to see if they would be a worthy leader as Illidan once was. Thrall required one for his mages to study. to see if there was a way to shut the portal for good.

Once Thaze entered the Outlands, he noticed it was a bit darker than usual. The skies we're covered with darkened clouds. The bright, orange, peninsula was now covered with a gloomy shadowy overcast. He summoned his winged blue netherdrake steed, Griffix, and soared into the sky for a better look over the land.

A fearful sight appeared, Illidans followers have overrun Hellfire, Demonic figures dashed around the land, slaughtering anything in there path. The first thing that came to mind, Thrallmar, he only hoped the legion hasn't gotten there yet.

Once he arrived everything appeared to be normal. he soared down and dismounted. He asked if everyone was okay, but they all seemed to ignore him.

Confused, he ran into the hold, which appeared to be empty, so went back and saw the demonic figures swarming the area. It was an illusion. He ran back into the hold terrified, but once he was back in, he felt a sharp, searing pain in his back, he fell to the ground. He turned around and saw the unimaginable, a Ghostly figure of Illidan stood before him. Thaze was almost petrified.

"Hehe, I knew Thrall would send his most powerful shaman for this job, but now he's gave me another soldier." He said followed by a sinister chuckle.
"Another sodlier!? That will never happen! You we're defeated Illidan, this MUST be an illusion!"
'FOOL, you think a few weak adventureres could defeat me!? Of course i let them think im dead, it has helped me hide quite a bit." The ghostly figure became opaque.
'Tell me, shaman, is this and illusion?'
Illidan reached out his arm, and an aray a purple flames bursted towards Thaze.
"AUGHHHHH!! Please, don't do this!"
Illidan pulled his arm back, Thaze was still covered in flames, you couldn't even see him.

The flames died off, and Thaze rose, but he had a dark look in him. His skin wasn't the bright green it once was, now it was grey, with a small hint of green in it, his eyes we're dialated. He was no longer a wielder of the elements, but user of demonic magic, a enslaver a demons, a warlock.
"Now, come soldier, you will be a great fighter of the legion, You shall--"

Illidan paused, he noticed a corrupted evil look in Legëons eyes.
Thaze raised his right hand, a ball of fire and shadow formed around it.
"WHAT'S THIS!?" Illidan screamed in anger.
Thaze blasted it at Illidan, it brung him to the floor, Illidan faded away.

Suddenly he noticed Thrall running into the hold.
"THAZE! Are you al--my goodness Legëon, whats happened to you!?"
Thaze gave Thrall an evil stare.
"Don't worry Thaze, that was merely Illidans soul, seeking revenge, he's not alive, come, we must head back to Orgrimar"
Suddenly Thaze conjured another ball of fire and shadow, aiming it towards Thrall. One of His mages ran in, and grabbed Thrall.
"We've lost him!" the mage yelled, as he teleported Thrall and himself away. Thaze fled, he was not controlled, only changed.

Back in Orgriamar, Thrall was talking to a few of his soldiers.
"Thrall! Were's Thaze!?" They asked.
"....we've lost a great comrade brothers...... we can only hope it's not to late to change him back."
Thrall walked back into his throne room, leaving his soldiers with a confused look. Thrall didn't let anyone see, but he had a very sad look on his face.
"Thaze......." He muttered under his breath.

And that's my characters back story, keep in mind I made this up as I went along so it's not as good as my usualy stories are.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this post! :)
Nice job.

For anyone saying he didn't use the template, he did.

He just didn't copy down the questions.
I should hope that's not your character's actual backstory... I mean, we're going to ask you to change it if you ever post a profile for this guy.