Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Been to Felwood lately?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I myself have RP'd on wow for 4 years now, I took a break from RP for a year to go into more end content raiding and now I'm trying to find a decent RP server that is off of Retail Servers. I have found that Blizzard is losing their customer service and I simply want to RP, I love the RP aspect whereas the game itself has fallen downhill drastically.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I had just gotten back for 10 days leave after Boot Camp and I ran into an old high school friend. I saw the trial and I asked her if it was a good game, and she told me to beware of it it's addicting because she played herself. As you can see now; her advice was not heeded.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Most servers are all about the gameplay being ultra easy. Getting ridiculous weapons and are buggy in general anyways. I myself prefer the RP aspect of the game and frankly; I'm tired of Blizzard, but I still wanted to RP in the WoW enviroment. I met this server via google.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm into the tavern roleplay system or even the wander around with large groups. I am not fond of the fighting RP because it's too easy to God Mode yourself and I've met too many of the, "Well you can't hit me because I'm lightning fast." *Eyeroll.*

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Troll Rogue. One question for you to explain why. Have you seen the health regeneration when you stealth up via vanish in 2's. O.O

What are your expectations of this server?:
Expectations of this server are to find people who are familiar with the lore of WoW and have a good basis to their own lore of their character. I am not biased even with people learning to RP as long as their head is on straight and they are WILLING to learn.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)
I'll be honest, it has to be the rule of having familiarization of Azeroth. I used to RP in a guild named the Shadow Hall on retail and there was a Night Elf who apparently grew up in the streets of Stormwind as a child, however based on his age he didn't have the understanding that Stormwind was built as a refuge after the fall of Lodareon and well, gonna be honest since the Night Elves were still safe on Kalimdor they weren't exactly rushing over to Stormwind to take refure. *Facepalm*

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Character Profile: Ryuna Estal Ryuna Orion III
Race: Human
Class: Warlock
Ryuna opened his eyes and looked around, vague figures were around him Felhounds and Satyrs. He tried to remember the last thing that happened, but all he could remember was glimpses of an Orc, the Orc had told Ryuna of the mass power that could be achieved through the following of his practices. He groaned and tried to move, his limbs and head were heavy as he felt something hit the side of his head. He forced his eyes to focus upon the face of Poison; her normal smile was replaced with a sneer as she hit him again with the staff. He asked why, but all that came out was a gurgle through the blood in his mouth. He felt a knife stab into his side and begin to carve through him. The mute girl smiled, but it wasn't her normal smile but instead a smile of satisfaction as she leaned in close and suddenly whispered taking Ryuna by suprise seeing as she had never said a word in five years, "For all the pain you've caused upon my family I've waited for this day, but I never once anticipated the thrill that I would feel." He shook his head using every amount of effort in his body asking in a bloody gurgle what he had done. She responded to him telling him that he was a traitor to the Hall and that the only thing a traitor was good for was to be seen dead. She then ordered for the Satyr's to move him below and hold him that a death now was more then he deserved and that she would make sure he paid for every bit of betrayal that he had done towards her, her family and the hall...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Just going to add to the story above; that's a quick excerpt of Ryuna. I would put in more, but I do not believe in fully revealing a characters lore and letting people know all there is to know about him without knowing him in IC. That takes place in Felwood shortly before the fall of Lodareon. While he never actually betrayed anyone in Poison's family or herself his insanity was falling upon him from seclusion in Felwood for 3 years. He had never met the Orc and Poison was never actually there, it's simply the start of his insanity from his lust for power. Hope to hear from you guys soon. :)
WARLOCKS? HUMAN? STORY? POWER?
...I think I love you.

Wait, what?

Welcome to the server!

Make sure to join chat and barrenschat for all your daily chit-chat or Chuck Norris needs.

And! Feel free to ask any GM (greens, reds, orange or PINK names) any question or concern you have.

<333

Cressy
Us Grunts are helpful too! To a very small degree...
Appreciate the support. Most questions would have to do with the server itself directly. I've played for five years, and in all the time that I've played I've been on retail. I've studied the lore and I have played nearly every class, but warlock is by far my favorite followed by Death Knight tanking, but the story to the Death Knight as a whole is flawed in my eyes.
Okay, rephrasing.

U iz awzum.

If you ever feel like some human lock RP...Look up the Circle of Discord. :D We iz evil.