Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Rekss introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
ooc: Well, to be honest, i tend to be a loner. and world of warcraft is a game that lets me be something different and something i know i can never really be :)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born in the united states, in louisiana

How did you get into Warcraft?:
i started with world of warcraft, about the time it came out

What made you seek our server over others?:
I've never really roleplayed before, i've heard about it and i thought it seemed like a world of fun.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well i've looked around and i think i would be interested in day to day, and warfare. but any kind that comes my way would be welcomed

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I would say that the forsaken are my favorite race. I say this because i can feel that we can all relate to them, bound against their will by some higher power doing its bidding, and when freed from the power, trying to get revenge.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Getting to know and care about all the other RP'ers, and learning new things about RP'ing

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I favor keeping the world channel free from obscene things. Kids play these games too!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

-the sound of wood scarping on stone-.......-THUNK- He opens his eyes, and looks about. He reaches down to where he felt the saber puncture his stomhace.....to his disgust, the wound is still open and putrifying! With a yelp of horror he starts up and takes in his new surroundings. "whats this?" he asks himself, while stumbling forth. He sees an old and grizzled man sitting with his head slummped and snooring gently. He wakes the man and asks "Exscuse me, where are we?" then the man looks up and lets out a yelp of alarm! "The dead have risen!!" he exclaims.