Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Flght Paths
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I do not know whether this has been discussed before, but I would like to ask a question about this subject none to less. Is it possible all flight paths to be opened at the moment you create a character on the server? It is more realistic should one be able to use the full service to begin with in my eyes. And seeing as this is not yet the case, how come?
I am totally signing this.
Doesn't seem like too bad an idea. I support this, seeing as quite a few of my characters are without flight points!
*sign* Because it's true, and because Sheppard is always right.
/sign

That would be like, super helpful. Plus, realistic.
I agree with this one, so I geuss i'm signing
Me too, Signing it with no doubt!
*sign* gota admit, Shepp has a point.
Quote:gota admit, Shepp has a point.

Shepp always has a point! noob! xD
Grieger1 Wrote:
Quote:gota admit, Shepp has a point.

Shepp always has a point! noob! xD

Thief...
Quote:Thief...

Anh? What I stole from you?
Mike wanted to call me a noob :P anyway I know Shepp's always right xD
Drak Wrote:Mike wanted to call me a noob :P anyway I know Shepp's always right xD

Wait, what?
Quote:Wait, what?

Nothing.. :mrgreen:
Stay on topic guys.

To be honest, it'd be much easier on us GM's to just give it out along with the other goodies we give upon approval of a character. I'd think it's considered one of the perks of putting effort into writing a profile, and so on.

Besides, if you put enough effort into the character to actually make a profile, that shows we wouldn't be wasting our time giving you the FP's.

TL;DR, we don't want people making characters, and asking for flightpaths only to delete the character right away.
Pages: 1 2