Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Reith's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I've been playing World of Warcraft for a few years, and Roleplay has always been a factor that kept me going. Let's see what else is there to say, on my off time I like to quest and I'll throw some Role play in there to make it interesting.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from the United States, My primary language is English, I do partially speak spanish and french if needed, for some random reason.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing Warcraft Three and immediately fell in love with the story-line. Once the Campaigns were over with I started play Secrets of the Depths Role play on Battle.net. After awhile a friend suggested i tried World of Warcraft and I started to play.

What made you seek our server over others?:
This server immediately caught my eye with the name Conquest of the Horde, yeah like most I am a fan of the Horde and so i started to look into this server and it seems like a great community where I can find a great Role playing experience.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I've been acustomed to tavern Role play but I do wish to try and expand my horizons to something new.
Normally my tavern Role plays don't include much Out of Character Chat unless it is needed.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite class has to be the Warlock, the dark appeal to it gives me a bit of an evil flair. Yet at the same time powerful and respected. As for ym favorite Race it would be the Forsaken, I've repeatedly done their campaign levels and it gets better everytime. Their break from the Scourge is inspiring and a mighty feat in their fight to survive.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm never one to expect something but, from what I can tell of the server it seems like I'll have a great experience. Role play and otherwise I'll probably fit right in.(Hopefully :D)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"In addition to this, all players are expected to have a character concept that makes sense within the context of Azerothian history." I strongly like this rule because alot of the time i do end up with vampire demons, demigods, or the world famous Lorkir the Brewmaker.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

"Mi'lord I, heard what has happened. Is there anything we can do for you?" Lorthien inquired putting down the books he was carrying.

"No I just need a friend." Alaston said pounding on the table.

"I think you may just get that. It seems a young Death Knight approaches." Lorthien disappeared into the shadows to give the two some privacy.

Senias walked into the Library to find it was completely untouched in such a ruined place. "Alaston why you are you in this forsaken place? I saw you running out of the city are you okay?"

"NO I AM NOT! I found out my past was composed of a tribe who never wanted me. I am a complete and utter failure." Alaston said.