Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction of Zizuzazu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I'd like to think myself as honest, trustworthy and quite fair player, I try not to do hasty decisions and... I try to be as kind as I can, at least mostly.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from Finland and my primary language is finnish, anyhow I'd consider my english quite good.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, I tried out Warcraft I Orcs and Humans, and I totally fell into love with the lore and races, after this I've been rather active "fan" of warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Roleplaying servers are quite rare, at least the succeful ones, and what I've heard of this one, it is one of the rare, so here I am to give it a try.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Since my first roleplay I've been playing the "evil" part of the RP, in official servers I used to run a guild which practiced necromatic magic, so I always had a crowd of people around me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is obviously a human, because they give opportunitys to be nearly anything, class doesent matter for me because I've even seen warrior who RP as a mage... No trouble for me as long as he knew how to do it.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect for nice and interesting RP experiences with other people, short and simple.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The understandable requirements for RPers, as knowing Warcraft lore and RPing properly, which is something that most of other RP servers lack.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

He was once more sitting in the chair, made of white stone, it was cold, so cold, he couldnt feel his fingers, he couldn't move his lips, not an inch, he had his arms folded over his chest, the ice sparkled over his hair and frozen chains curled around his feet.

Loud crack could be heard from other end of the hall and the shocking light filled the hall, dark figures entered the hall, they all had long black robes which hid their appearance complitely, two of them had long spears in their arms, the one with no weapons stop infront of chained man and spoke with deep voice "have you reconsidered our offer?"

Man opened his eyes and green flames rose from them, overhelming grin rose on his lips and he spoke slowly with growling voice "The Shadow will never show himself... But still his existance protects me from death and pain... I suffer for the Shadow... I suffer for the Shadow" he close his eyes and allowed his gaze to drop.

Black cloaked man nod "You are no use..." he lift his arm and purple flash of light tore through the man, leaving only black liquid dripping down from the chair, black robed figure gave a brief look to man at his left "Ez'tijar, bring their queen to me.