Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
In role play iam a errogent person who thinks i can better then most people except the high ranks. they dont call me angor for no reason
What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
EH i come from Canada. i speak English. i was born in Canada.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
friend gave me a free trail and told me to go on a RP server, he said i would like and i did, i like RP because you can be who you want. played for about a year then i couldn't handle the 15$ a month.

What made you seek our server over others?:
lots of good reason. first its the only true role play server around i hate the other ones, they have good Role players but there not enough of them i like this because there lots off people and there all role playing. :)
second when i try to look for an RP guild people just laugh and say "RP THATS SOOOOOOOOOOO DUMB".

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
tavern role play is ok. but i enjoy plan and attack RP. Or Defend.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
i like horde better then alliance because you get to be mean and its just more fun.;) race would be orc because they look good in RP and who wants to mess with an orc?!. class would be rouge, i have always played as either an undead or orc, but i like orcs better.

What are your expectations of this server?:
pretty high when i asked a bunch of people about RP in multiple servers they gave me this link.http://www.conquestofthehorde.com
reason i didn't come here first time is because it crashed and i didn't get to read the url.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
first of all respect because its one of the main things you got to have respect.
and of course i hate when people make racial slurs. just bad.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

It was a dark stormy night when we received the call, two Horde guards were captured. there weren't just any old guards they new were the king of storm wind was at all times. thrall sent this message to us, the special ops rouges to get these guards without starting another war. my team consisted of 5 people back stab master Khold a cold dark orc, Leron a pretty boy blood elf who knew everything about maps, klook a crazy undead rouge with a special healing power.SGT.Ranbakor the team leader, and of course the new guy me Angor, they didn't know much about my talents then. we headed out towards the location the next night. Leron was complaining how it smelt to much like flowers. Khold kept asking if were there. nothing really happen, on they there just some patrols but we took out pretty good, we areived there in about 7 hours still early in the morning we looked for a way in. Ranbakor said " Leron were is the entrance?".
he got back a bad answer " up there but they hyped up the security with sniffing dogs. there is a small crack were i think khold could brake through."....

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really. cant wait to get on game.