Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Pikzaro's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
//EVERY THING IN THIS IS GUNNA BE OOC\\
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
When i started WOW I was amazed at how its a real world with real people, That, along with other

things, caused me to become a player that rallies people together in the game and do somethign as a group. So I guess you could say Im a socially skilled potential leader. How ever i do also have an adept following ability because of my time in Junior Reserve Officers Training Corp (JROTC) in highschool. When It comes to guilds and communities like that Im more of the supporting guy. The #2 man who can answer alot of questions, and solve most problems be it social or Political. These last couple monthes how ever Ive found myself being a Ambassador between warring Clan on other servers, and even in retail. Which is a niche i fill quite well.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I currently live in Florida of the United States, I moved here from England and before that I lived in Pennsylvania. English is My primary language, but I know some spanish and some french.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started into MMO's with Rune scape like most kids I suppose. I also owned Warcraft 3 for PC because my family is big on stratagy games. So when I found out (from a southpark episode) there was a Game that had the Lore of Warcraft with the community and social workings of Runescape, I researched it and eventually got my dad to buy it for me for christmass, that was 4 or 5 years ago.

What made you seek our server over others?:
When I played retail I started on a RP server not knowing what it was, when I found out I loved the idea of being able to play the part of a character in a story that the players wrote in real time. Since then I've joined multiple private servers also Rping in each. The last one fell apart so now I thought Id look for a Good stable RP server and found you guys. =)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I dont really have a favorite because I would walk around Azeroth and Rp 24/7. But if I had to choose, Id say multi-guild relations.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I prefer to use Humans because I am one, so therefore i can more directly and clearly express character views with out having to worrya bout breaking the mold. I also like Orcs, but for no perticulare reason besides that it was my first character. As far as class goes I like both Warriors, for thier wide spead palette of ability, and Hunters for the ability to be a mysterious character with out being a complete seperate entity.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I would expect that this server houses some of the most elite RPers, which would make for alot more fun then anything else Ive played. I Hope that this server is so well put together that I can fully emerse myself with out haveing to worry about RP hunters killing my party.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I would have to say its a tie between Respect and Maturity. As i mentioned above I was a JROTC member, and in that 'family' we build our selves upon standards of Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, adn Integrety. Respect and honor have become my personal Standards for who I asociate with and why. Maturity, well you cant be respected if you dont have any maturity.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Its a grey evening, wet, but not cold. Theramore is always like this at this time of year. even through the weather the soldiers still train. Its a shame, thier armour rusts because of it. Leather padded feet shuffle up the cobble stone path from the docks towards the Inn. A gnome and a man, both soaked, dont seem to mind the rain. They are used to wet clothes and water logged boots. They enter the Inn, shake off the water at the door way, and find thier way to the bar.
"So what you're tellin' me is tha' fool up in the keep is not going to let us sail any more?" The
man is looking towards the gnome with a puzzled look.
"Right, General Lukas has commimfeered, or something like that, the ship."
"Oh, he commendeered it? But for what, they already have a fleet!"
The bar maid approches,
"Ale? or Cherry Grog?"
The man, turns his head to the woman witha disgusted look.
"Cherry Grog? You mean that cheap stuff form the fairs? Ehh, it gives me wicked head aches, ill take the Ale."
"And you Ziero?" asks the woman while waving her hand infront of his face. He is staring, Not at her, but out the window towards the Jungle. "Ziero? You alright?" The amn nudges him with an elbow.
"Yes." Ziero answers with out looking away from the window.
"You alright man? 'Ellooo?"
"Yeah, umm the grog please." only now turning returning his attention to the humans. Slowly turning his head back form the window he begins to feel shame. "Wilicil, do you think we will get to sail ever again?"
"Theres no way to know" replys the man, Wilicil. "You never know."
A tatterd looking man enters the bar, soaked like the others, but also armed. He takes a booth seat near the door, and rests in the cushioned seat as though he never felt something so soft.
"What can I get fer'ya, Sir?" the bar maid asks of the man.
"Water, clean, ma'am." he replys. Wilicil and Ziero have thier eyes locked on him, an armed man that isn't in uniform here usually means he has a story to tell. "What?" the man growls at the sailors.
"Nothing." Ziero says quickly, spinning on his stool towards the bar again.
"Your sword," Wilicil says "is it from a royal family?" Ziero looks up at wilicil with a worried face, glances to the man over his shoulder then back to wilicil.
"It might be. What do you know about royal arms?"
"Not much but I've seen that hilt work before, in a museum."
"This is no antique."
"Im not saying it is." wilicil now has a worried look aswell, afraid he offended his new acquaintance. "Was just wondering is all. Sorry to have bothered you." He turns back to his drink now being placed on the bar.
"What did you do that for?" Ziero whispers.
"Do what?"
"You know that I happen to like living right?"
"Well unless you actually live, you're not living."
"forget it..." Ziero ends the conversation.
Wilicil puts his Ale to his lips, coughs, gags, and sprays the brown liguid all over the bar.
"What the hell are you doing!" Ziero yelps as though offended.
"Sorry." Wilicil begins wiping the bar and his clothes with a rag from his pocket. "I had an Idea."
"And what would that be my geyser of a friend?"
"What if we bought our own ship and whent into buissness privateering ourselves?"
"Yeah thast a great idea!" Ziero raises his eyebrows in a sarcastic manner. "That means we only need to find a mound full of gold pieces." The blantant sarcasim stinging at wilicil. "Twit."
Wilicils initial happyness brought on from his idea fades.
"Sorry."
A silence follows. As the pair gets to the bottom of thier mugs they pay the bar maid.
Wilicil feels a warm pressure on his shoulder. He turns and jumps back a couple inches.
"My lord, stranger, you scared me!." The man form the other side of the room had come over to the bar and gained the attention of Wilicil like so.
"You fellas need a ship?" He inquires.
"Well, kinda, ya'see our other"-
-"I can help you out" Interupts the man. "let me show you my ship."
He leads Wilicil out. Leaving Ziero behind, trying to make up his mind about wheather or not to follow.
"Wait!" Ziero hops off his bar stool at scuttles out the door on his little legs.