Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Balmere's Introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, basically, I'm fairly easy going when it comes to RP. I am patient and if other's make mistakes, I smile and /whisper them on their mistake and how to improve. I try and create RP events with my friends and always work well with other players. Unless they're being rude for no reason..

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from the UK and I speak english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've always loved playing Role playing games, for example, Oblivion. and I've always loved MMORPG's. When I heard of World of Warcraft I was instantly gripped, and when realising there was Role playing servers, I took an instant shine to it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
To be fair, I only searched WoW Private RP servers and got yours, but I liked the look of it and began signing up immediately.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love adventure types, for example Lord of the rings, things like adventuring on a mission etc. And, like if I really were in WoW, sometimes I like to cool off in the tavern with some light RP there. :)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race would either be a Human or a Blood elf. My favourite class would be a Rogue or a mage. I like the human's because I find them quite simple yet effective RP, again with the blood elves because they're nobles etc. I like the rogue class because they can create some fantastic assassin / mercenary Roleplay. I like the mage because they are amazing support classes and when I feel like some good RP/PVP, I roll a mage.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Just by looking at the website I would say this server WILL satisfy my expectations. As I am trying not to expect much so that I will be all the more amazed when signing in and getting my friends on to re-enact some RP events we have done on Retail.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
It would have to be respect. It is an important factor when it comes down to RP.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

"Die, Dark Iron scum!" I roared as I cracked a Dark Iron's skull with my staff. However, in taunting and celebrating my kill, I let my defense down and another crept slowly up behind me, I whirled around but not quick enough as I saw the blade of his axe whistling through the air straight at me.. I had no time to react.. I was finished! The sound of metal piercing flesh filled my ears and screams erupted from.. the dwarf!? I look down at it's chest, seeing a large, sharp pointed sword sticking out the belly button. It's sharply withdrawn and the Dwarf falls to the floor, lifeless. I look up to thank my guardian angel and see a warrior, in not especially impressive gear standing infront of me, blood staining his armour. I nod and he nods back, "Radent.." He grunts..
"Radent Ironfist!" He salutes and smiles at me.
"Kahlo Greenleaf." I chuckle nodding at him.
"A dangerous place for an elf.. a priest I gather..?" He asks me, observing my blood stained robe.
"Aye, obviously a place for a warrior." Radent chuckles. He motions for me to follow and we come to a halt at the Arathi Highlands bridge. We run to the middle and notice a small doorway with steps poorly lit in the middle. We descend down the stairs and arrive at a room absolutely COVERED with explosives!
"Oh my g-.." I'm cut short by Radent he jams his hand infront of my mouth. He points and I see a dwarven sentry doing a check. We notice more stairs going down, we assume there's more dwarves and / or explosives. With a silent nod, I pick up a stick of dynamite and, without lighting it, hurl it to make a large clatter. As the dwarf comes to investigate, Radent headbutts him with his helmet, cracking the dwarf's skull in two. I chuckle dryly to myself, then peer over the banister and see 2 dwarves down below. Obviously more explosives too. Radent and I count to three, and leap over the banister, I land infront of one and crack my staff over his head, smashing it instantly. Radent had no such luck, he landed on the other hard, breaking his ankle.. and knocking the guard out in the process..
"You clutz!" I laugh to myself.
"Ack! Shut up! I think it's broken.."
"Here let me take a lo-.." I'm stopped mid sentence by a horrible cackle coming from upstairs. I see another dwarf holding a dynamite in one hand and a lit match in the other..
"HOLY SH-.." I dont catch the rest of Radent's curse, I pick him up, drag him through a side door and it leads out into a balcony. I hurl Radent over the edge and quickly follow, noticing water below. I pray to the Gods it's deep enough to cushion our fall. I look up and see dark embers and large explosive bubbles filling the Arathi bridge.. I crash hard into the surface off the water.. then my world goes black..

[ That is a true RP story. Happened on The Sha'tar. It is a real location. In the Wetlands. There is a bridge between the Wetlands and Arathi Highlands. Go there.. live my tale. :) ]

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No, I'm good now. Now I got that story off my chest. :D