Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: wowjunkie's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
well, as a player I'm constantly looking at the down side. its a problem i know, but it has given me a pretty good sight into RP. how can being a pessimist be good for RP you ask? well because i find all of those little details... no i feed off of those little details that make the character and experience entertaining. if i don't, i get pulled into the doldrums.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from the US, but i was born in Alaska and i have to say, i treat my birth state as a country of its own. i live in Boise Idaho at moment though.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
my dads friend loaned him war craft 3, and in the booklet that came with it (i was already hooked to that little strategy game) and saw an add for WoW. well a few years ago i tried it at my friends house.i loved it immediately and have been hooked ever since.

What made you seek our server over others?:
well, to be honest, it was the first RP server i have found. Don't let that make you think less of me though, after reading the site and info i deleted my old private server account to make room for this one.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
i like tight nit family RP. a guild, small group, whatever. tavern RP is an appeal, but at higher levels i like to create battle plans and do some RP-PvP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
i like Taurens and undead. weird combo i know, but i have my reasons.
Tauren reason one: i love their tribe style RP. their big husky demeanor, with their semi peaceful almost grandpa image makes things calm and relaxed for me.

undead reason one: i like the shadowy almost human aspect. they had something (life) and were killed and given a pseudo life in return. they are an interesting blend of loyal evil which i love, but in a nutshell i just think undead are badass. tauren DK is my soul class

What are your expectations of this server?:
well, i expect order. everything so far seems pretty tight. I'm really hoping for support though. all my past private servers (spare for one) were chaotic and hard to navigate in. I'm expecting something more polished.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
the respect. it tells me that you guys are understanding to the server noob and experienced player alike.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
the torch light glittered off of the cobwebs in the dark stone room, sparks cooling softly on the cobbled floor. the tomb was quite, as a tomb would be thought to be so long after the plague swept through. no mourners, no grave robbers, no animals. it was peaceful resting for the dead. but not everyone can expect a rest. A coffin high up in the wall chattered, shaking back and forth with the muffled cries of the person trapped inside. finally after much struggle it toppled to the ground, a tall hunched figure crawling out of the shattered mahogany coffin. the figure shivered in the cold, and examined his waking place. this had to have been a mistake? being buried alive was a natural occurrence, but he was loved in his community, his townsfolk would have checked him thoroughly. he wrapped himself in a moth eaten fabric that had not long ago adorn his sarcophagus, and pulled his shaky legs up the stairs to the entrance of the tomb. he was ready to see his family, his friends and neighbors greet him, but he was greeted by something far different.
"hello there, glad to see you are awake. I was about to throw you into the fire with the rest of them, welcome to the forsaken" the gatekeeper said. and so began the now forsaken man's journey.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
i just want to know for sure if this is a good server. i would assume it is by what iv seen on the website so far, but to assume makes an ass out of U and me. LOL