Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Kellit's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
((OOC))
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm somebody who just likes to explore the World. I love reading the lore of WoW and try to visit all the locations of the world. I also like finding secrets, easter eggs, and strange places.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born and raised in eastern United States, and speak English primarily.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I heard about it on an episode of South Park. I bought it thinking it would be just another "meh" game, but I found an amazing and richly detailed world of lore and magic.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I sought your server because it was one of the first servers I have ever seen marked as "Roleplaying" and not "Instant Level 80 Epics Legendary Free Gold!". I thought that this server would be pretty fun and interesting.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy any type of roleplay that isn't ridiculous or dry and dull. I like just being in-character, and acting like a normal warrior/citizen of Azeroth would when talking to somebody else.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have no favorite race, nor do I favor a class. All races play a part in the world, have their weaknesses and advantages, and have a wondrous culture. As for classes, all of them are enjoyable (though I do enjoy Shamans and Hunters overall, for exploration and combat reasons). Variety is the spice of life, and its the spice I like.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A low population realm with helpful people wanting to RP, enjoy being social, and meet interesting characters.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The thing that appeals to me the most is that you can't just "insta-80" (with exceptions, I see). Why would you play an MMO if you could just max your level when you start?

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Tyrin looked upon the land. A beautiful valley, compete with a lush forest. The wondrous color is brought out by the heavy rain from the heavens above. His companion, a bear named Ruska, made a soft roar. She was hungry, and Tyrin had no more smoked meat. "C'mon, ya beast. Let's go get sum' meat." With that, the man grabbed his stave and rifle, and walked down into the forest. Ruska followed by the tap of his stave, knowing they were on the hunt.

Many of the animals were hibernating, or retreating from the rain. If they were still roaming about, they'd be scared away by the sound of Tyrin and Ruska's feet crunching the fallen leaves and branches of the trees. Tyrin hushed his companion, and was careful to make noise. He had spotted a deer. Now, bears normally eat fish and other small creatures, but with no body of water nearby, nor a den of yummy rabbits, a deer was fine too. Luckily the deer didn't notice them as the doe ate some grass. Ruska was tame, so she stayed behind. Tyrin moved close enough to get a good shot. He drew his rifle, aimed for the heart, and fired.

The sound of a gunshot roared through the woods, dominating the sound of the rain. The doe fell, and Tyrin tapped his stave on the tree twice. Ruska moved in, and ran to the corpse of the fallen animal. Tyrin didn't look. He preferred not to look. Instead, he rested on the trunk of a tree, reloaded his rifle, and packed his bag. He had fed his bear, explored a forest, and even fell asleep for some time. He awakened to his bear, who was finished. The rain was clearing up, and he smiled.

"Just another day. On to the next town, I spose'."