Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm a 21 year old "boy" who has pretty much grown up with all sort of games. It began when I was about 5 years old and my father gave me a Nintendo (NES). When I grew older I got my first computer and one of the first games I tried was Warcraft 2. I played it pretty much for a few years or so, but after a while I gradually played less. I've made some friends at school and we began to play D&D and other "dice Role Playing Games".

A few years later we heard, by rumors, that Blizzard has planned to release Warcraft 3 and we all get nostalgic and started to play Warcraft 2 again. And by this time I had learned much more english than I had 5 years earlier, so I got involved with the Warcraft lore, which was even better than the game itself. And so WC3 and WC3TFT years I sat several of hours by the computer. But something was missing...

Since Warcraft 3 is a real-time strategy game there isn't much room for RP. And I thought that it was such a waste of a wonderful story and not to be able to interact with it. But then, the World of Warcraft was released. Now my dream was completed! I can be involved in the amazing story of Warcraft universe, at the same time as I can live out my RP fantasies! (or so I thought)

WoW wasn't really a RP game. It took me about a week or so for me to realize that it was just the grinding bit of the game that did matter. No one seemed to care about the RP at all. Just to have the best gears, highest levels and as much gold as possible. So I gave up.. atleast for a bit.

I hope that CotH can help me make my dream come true.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Sweden, so Swedish. But I can speak and write adequate English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Hmm.. I think I got the most of it at the first question :P

What made you seek our server over others?:
I just clicked around on Private RP servers and when I ended up here, I have been up all night installing WoW and checked around on the site. Very good job by the way :)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I pretty much LOVE all kind of RP. But the best RP is when it all comes naturally. When you just don't have to force a conversation for example. Discussions are very fun, especially when you speak with someone who is just the opposite of you (your character)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Hmm... all races have their own charm, but if I must choose, I choose Orcs. They have a very special history, in a sad and optimistic kind of way.

What are your expectations of this server?:
That I, for once, can Roleplay with others that are in the same passion for RP as myself.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
All of the rules are very significant for a good RP experience, but.. as I said before. Roleplay is #1

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Andor really hates the practise of demonic art. Even when he went to the Academy in Dalaran he had suspicious minds about the so called Warlocks. He cannot understand why some Humans, who once fought the demons side by side with the wicked orcs, wants to use this kind of power that has cause so much destruction in this world. The demons who once slaughtered thousands of Human lives should not be summoned and used for personal interests. It should be forbidden to use that kind of art in the civilized world and Andor, who now is a high priest in the city of Stormwind, shal make it so, by any measures...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
My RP skill isn't that good right now. I haven't slept all night and my brain feels like mashed potatoes, so the story thing wasn't by best. I'm not that good in monologues either, I rather RP with one or more people than just by myself. I hope you understand what I mean by that :P