Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Loopo's introduction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well, i am abit new to roleplay but I know the ground rules so here I am...
I might not have to much of a free time but I have enough to take a part of events and battles that may take place in this server.
Im a little bit a of a joker but I am serious when needed.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

Well im from Israel and my main language, ofcourse, is hebrew.
(No worries, I can speak english as if it was my main)

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I Have started playing warcraft when a friend of mine told me of this game and so I started playing warcraft 3 for awhile and than I moved to WoW which I played for about a year and than I quitted because of personal reasons.
I dont have much more to say about it, hope it enough!

What made you seek our server over others?:

Well, to be honest, I picked this server because its seems the only one serious enough for roleplay, moreover, I have seen some realy cool features that the GMs do here (The world actually change!). Anyway, the fact that everyone here actually roleplays unlike retail seems pretty awsome.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I haven't roleplayed enough to know the answer but I remember roleplaying a battle of Alliance vs Horde (Both of them of guilds') and it was fun so I hope to find battle kind of RP here (Gogogo horde!).
Another that I like is political RP, I like wether to do something about it or just talk.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My favorite class is either a priest or a shaman but a favorite race...
All I can tell is that I slightly more enjoy playing as orcs/trolls or humans.
I like playing as a more "Spiritual" class as these are less power hungry and have a more unique type of roleplay but I generally dont care much about race or class (Except DeathKnights, Damn them! oh wait)

What are your expectations of this server?:

My expectation for this server is to realy roleplay without seeing a floating "lol" and a vampire gnome holding a huge axe trying to convience me im his minion.
Another thing is, I hope to actually be able to change the world (if not drastically, than minimally), to take a part from special events and everything special in this server :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

The most apealing rule, atleast in my eyes, is the humiliate rule.
No one should ever be humiliated no matter what who why when and where.
Some people need to do this to feel they are better, its just disgusts me...

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The wasteland of the Berrens, a place no man would enter unless his mind was devoured by his lust for gold.
Suprisingly enough, Asok, A human warrior, "Defender of Freedom" the peasants would call him (or "Degrader of greedom" as the elites would call him) was walking down the main road from Ashenvale to what seems to be the Crossroads. The human, armored to the teeth, was walking with pride and arrogance without noticed he was being watched.
The observers couldn't decide wether the pink-skinned "monster" was stupid or bravely stupid. After some time asok walked down the road the observers decided to make an action.
Asok, walking peacefully enough, had suddenly heard a cry from the rear: "Lok'thar Ogar!".
The two orcs, charging at their new found prey, have finnaly understood why he was so calm, unfortunatly, it wont help them now.
A week have passed, one orc, Kemenek was his name, has waken up from what apears to be a coma. He looked around, he knows that he knows this place, yet not remember a thing.
An old tauren came in:
"You must rest, you were burned"
Kemenek didn't remember a thing, asked;
"where am I? Who are you?"
"Kanatha"
The tauren said,
"I am the tribe's shaman, you are in the Crossroads now, dont worry."
"You were found burned near what seemed to be your friend a week ago but we could'nt help him. You remember what happened?"
Kemenek didn't believe to what he has heared, he demanded to know what happened to him, only to hear it twice so he will know he wasn't imagining that.
The poor tauren, knowingthe orc is in a big confusion started speaking slowly yet fast enough to not offend kemenek;
"We have found you half dead, burned near ashes of what was your friend near the road north of here."
A scream in common, the language of the weak human was heard in the air.
BOOM!
The orc, bearly alive enough to claim he is breathing, saw the gates shutter to an Alliance army.
The orc, raise up and took a weapon he have found layed down in the tent.
War, people running all over, he could here the piercing sound of the horns, amongst the people he have seen a big man, covered in a golden armor.
"Come pathetic human" the orc cried and half common half orcish;
"Come and ill show you what a real warrior looks like!"
The man, he soon realised, was a paladin.
The man opened his spell book and whispered some words in common while kemenek charged all in at the man.
Boom! A hammer made of pure life was thrown from the very words of the book, it was once of the more fascinating yet scary thing the orc has seen in his etire life!
The orc was stunned and frightened, seeing a huge mace now coming torwards his face, he tried to run but the hammer of the lite wont let him.
Silence... Everything is black.
Kemenek opened his eyes but saw nothing, he tried to reach to his ears for he couldn't hear a thing also but he couldn't feel a thing. The poor orc was trapped in a state of semi death.
"Hello?"
The orc said.
"Some one?"
He couldn't even hear himself, all he could do is think;
"What happened to me? Am I dead?"
The horde successfully pushed the alliance out of the land for good.
"Kanatha! We need you to tend the woundeds!" the people said.
He was looking at the orc, saying half words, his face looks like a baked pie.
"Can you hear me?"
He couldn't hear a thing, soon the shaman realised the orc's condition was very bad, he was alive but dead.
He couldn't hear, he couldn't see, he couldn't feel nor taste or smell.
A moral question noww arose for kanatha, wether to kill him, to put him out of his missery or to let him live but he would feel dead.
Days, weeks, months have passed, kanatha, visiting the poor orc, this was what he have done for the past months.
"Here ya go brave one" knowing he can't hear, he still believe he could.
Suddenly he heared from the orcs some strange sounds;
"Kiki"
"kill"
Without finishing the sentence, kanatha knew what he wanted to say, unfortunatly, he couldn't do it, after the evil pink-skins killed his beloved, the orc is his last friend.
A day have passed and he heared the orc again;
"Kill... Kill mmm"
The orc, who was half dead, couldn't speak right yet he could think normaly;
"I wish someone will hear me!"
He than yelled "Kill Me!!"
Kanatha knew that no man could live with out having sences without losing one's mind. A decision, hard to make but true.
"Good bye, friend." said Kanatha, He said goodbye to his past and perhaps his future.
Welcome to the server!
Orange. I love the colour. Especially this one

If you've got any questions, then I'm here to answer all I can! And perhaps the GMs and other grunts and...monsters...

Anyways, You has phun RPing nao! And remember to /join chat for some OOC grumpyness! ... See the rules for the channel first, tho

~Azheron
Well there are two things!
1) How can Asok burn people when he is a warrior :x

2) The horde and the Forsaken/Blood Elf union are realy enemy in game? If I go with a forsaken and try to smoke at the dark cleft in orgrimmar, the guard will stop me?
And how can the horde or the Forsaken/Blood Elf have any chance to fight off the alliance when they are now 2 different factions? specially the forsaken who can bearly produce numbers (aka their own plauge and free scourges) and blood elves who are about 10% of their original numbers? I mean they are outnumbered and it seems illogical that they will go against the horde.