Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Sin's Introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well, I am 18 years old (if that is relevant). I am generally very tolerant, though everyone has their off days. I can be very helpful or on a bad day the exact opposite (though please dont let that discourage you from letting me into this server, I can controll my emotions very well hehe). As a player I mostly enjoy action. Raids, Battlegrounds, huge battles ect. Things like that. Though all of that would be nothing without the game community and chatting with others (that is why i play MMOs, to chat with others while i wreak havoc across all realms). Though i must say this: I havent roleplayed before. I know much about the Warcraft lore (i find it quite interesting) but i never got to the point where i wanted to roleplay. That is one of the reasons i have came here. To try something new, to try roleplay.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I come from Estonia and my primary language is Estonian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Well I saw the Warcraft RTS a long time ago. I wasn't really interesed at the time. Though once Warcraft 3 came out i really enjoyed playing it. And one day i saw my friend playing Wold of Warcraft. It was amazing. I went home and got the game myself. For the first week i coulndnt stop playing. As with most new things, so with the game aswell, it was really exciting. Such a huge world to explore, so many things i didnt knew anything about. So that's how i started to explore the world (of warcraft).

What made you seek our server over others?:

I searched the net for roleplaying servers because i wanted something different. As i havent roleplayed before and i thought that maybe this would be the thing to offer me such experience. I have been playing WoW for quite a while now and leveling one character after another has become a rather dull activity. So i seek to spice that up a little, add some meaning to it, make it more interesting.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My favorite race would be the Forsaken. So different from others. Evil looking. They kinda seem like an entirely different faction from the Horde as they don't care much for the struggle the Orcs and Humans have (if that is wrong, please, correct me but i remember reading something about this). Indipendent and afflicted heh. That's why i like them.

Favorite class would probably be the Death Knight (though I like Warriors and Rogues aswell). I like the skills (they look amazing), the gameplay (a melee class that also uses spells, what more could you ask for) and the whole idea behind the Death Knight. Once great warriors, turned into the elite fightingforce of the Scourge and now free to roam the lands and do as they feel like. Such power in their hands and nothing to hold them back.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I expect a buggless server (well this is probably a lot to ask for but i keep my expectations high heh), a nice communty that wouldnt rip my head off for not knowing how to roleplay as well as they do and an overall good gaming experience. Meet new people and to make new friends.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Respect and also tolerance. I find it very important. If people respect me i respect them back. Though i also believe respect must be earned. I tolerate most things, I have played WoW for a rather long time. Seen all kinds of people. From newbs who know nothing to people who think they are better than everyone else because they play the game 24/7. Each deserve a chance to belong to the community (and thus they should give their best to see to that they dont offend anyone).

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

It's a strangely quiet day in Hellfire Peninsula. Helboars are searching for the few Felweed that can be found. No demons, no Fel orcs in sight. And then suddenly:

"Ahaaa pig! I got you now!"

Out of nowhere this rogue jumps out. Blood and guts flying everywhere.

"Looks like I'll be having a feast today!" - says the rogue with a grin on his face. - "Better take this to the hideout, wouldnt want the carrion birds to give away my position."

Suddenly the ground starts to shake. The sky grows dark. The rogue looks up:

"Argh?! A Fel Reaver! Where to hide? Damn this barren wasteland! No shade, no rocks. Only dirt and blood!"

The rogue seeks for some kind of a place to hide. The Fel Reaver is closing in. Sensors ready to detect any lifeform thay may pose a threat. And then the rogue gets an idea. Quickly he cuts open the pig's somache and gouges out the guts.

"This wont be pleasent but it's the only chance i have to survive!"

He crawls into empty pig carcass and waits... The Fel Reaver is just over him... The rogue prays to whatever entities he still believes in. Fingers crossed and ready to run.

"Target acquired! Initiating termiation!"

"Oh f*ck! Oh f*ck! AAAARGGGHHHH!" - yells the rogue as he runs for his life.

BOOOM!

"Target terminated!"

... silence ...

"Oh he is? He He..."