Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Taikand's introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,I'm Taikand.--waves--
I came here as part of an exodus from another server,and this is my introduction.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm usually seen as a freak,always against the tide of the group,always seeking the original.I tend not to like to describe myself,and I'm not egocentrist,but I tend to grab my ideas hardly,and I hardly ever let them go.I always tend to comment ,and I really enjoy "lawyering" and finding flaws,but I do not enjoy abusing them.
All in all,I'm a man of rules,I like that finally I've found a server that means business.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born in Galati,Romania,and my primary language is Romanian,although I have a CAE level (Cambridge Advanced English ,roughly C1 ) ,going to CPE (proficiency,C2 ),but I still make basic mistake ,mainly because I tend to type very fast, so please slap my hand for every mistake I make.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I enjoyed Warcraft III even since my childhood,and I really looked up on it when I was like 10.I enjoy this universe because it can reach encyclopedic levels,unlike other games where the plot and world has many "blank spaces".

What made you seek our server over others?:
Mainly because I heard bad rumors about it,people whining about the "beauracracy" and so,but I like it ,actually, I'M LOVIN' IT™.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy exploration RP, organisational RP (like strategising,and so) , and "scholar RP" (character talking about history,magic,philosophy,etc. )

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I enjoy Blood Elves because they are the underdog,an almost extinct race.I see them as intelligent people,intelligent and not wise,if you know what I mean.That makes them perfect for a genial,but reckless character ,especially in combination with the warlock class.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect it to bring the chance to RP in an organised emvironment.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
In my view humility is the most important rule,because without humility you can respect someone.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

A small elf boy was standing besides the pond trying to improvise a fishing poles as his stomach was rumbling louder and louder,casting his eyes from time to time to the ruined city,that was once a great citadel.As he was tying the first knot to the back of an old spear,he heard sounds coming from the bushes.He slowly advanced to them,holding tightly the spear.Immediately a troll jumped to him.The scared boy crouched,covering his head with his hands,still holding the spear.The troll fell exactly into the spear,bleeding to death.
The boy run away,coming back in moments,slowly approaching the agonising troll,he was staring into his eyes,understanding for the first time the way of life and death.
Heya! Quite a few people from Romania, have I seen ;)

Welcome to our server. If you haven't already, make sure to review the forums, stickies and the wiki for all your questions!

If, however you cannot find an answer, do not hesitate to PM me!

Also, join /chat for serious OOC chatter and /barrenschat for that place where the cool kids hang out.

See ya ingame ;)