Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Maurgrom-Introduction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. My name is Maurgrom, I am thirteen years old and have been playing WoW for 2 years. I am obviously still in school (hopefully)! and I was attracted here because I love all things to do with RP and the idea of RP-PvP was indeed a good one.

I like the rule about the adult content due to the fact that the realms I have been to are usually riddled with sexual RP which I find highly annoying as they usually do it in the quiet places where I usually like to RP, like at the back of a Tavern or a Inn.

I have been roleplaying for 1 1/2 years, and have thoroughly enjoyed it and been complemented frequently of how good a RPer I am.

My favourite race would be Orc seeing as their heritage fits well with the recent turn of events in Burning Crusade and have found that all armor seems to look more... Menacing and Scary.

A STORY!

He knew. He knew something like this would happen.
As He stared at his bloodstained hands, then at the lifeless corpse lying on the hard rocky floor typical of Garadar, He realised that his death was unnecessary. Then, He felt it.
The sheer thrill of Euphoric Bloodlust.

His ancient heritage, as far as He was concerned, could have it's pro's and con's.
The good thing was, He didn't feel remorse, guilt, sadness... all of these puny, soft emotions merely...melted away.
However, He knew that He had spilt blood on this ground.
This was all wrong.