Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Server too unstable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I recently made an application and joined this WoW community and have not been able to play for more than 15 minutes at any time of any day I have tried, due to freezes and getting constantly disconnected from the server. I tried every solution possible, and even tested WoW on other servers other than CotH and not a single one of them has given me any issues in the least, as far as playability. So, it is with regret that I must say good bye to this forum, I had looked forward to real RP, but since this server cannot maintain a connection more than 10-15 minutes at a time, it just isn't worth the constant annoyance of getting booted.
:shock: .... :shock: :? :shock: :? What are you talking about?
Do be aware that it's currently because Kretol's ISP is acting up.

And the server doesn't disconnect every 15 minutes. Sure, it does it a few times, but let's not exaggerate.

But regardless, if you're leaving, then I wish you luck elsewhere. ^_^
I advice you to read the recent announcement regarding this. It is just a temporary phase, and absolutely not worth leaving for.
Uhh, what?

My internet connection is pretty bad and the only time I dc is when Kretol's ISP is being weird, or I knock my ethernet cable out.

However, if you must go, best of luck.
The OP hasn't been back since their post. At any rate, they're the only one missing out.