Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introductions.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Fun, outgoing guy easy to get along with.. i have a great personality, i like to help people alot.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
U.S.A, English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A Family Friend Who worked at microsoft and gave me it to beta-test with him. It Was a fun experience so i just got into it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Only Roleplay Server actually that i could find.. I hope to enjoy it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All kinds of roleplay intrest me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human/Paladin. Easiest To play of course i perfer healing if raids were involved, But i love how the gear fits the models.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Nice, Fun people who are easy or somewhat easy to get along with, some enemies are expected and such but hey its all in good fun. Also not alot of crashing and close to real World of Warcraft as Possible.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
That you Have to introduce yourself i mean other servers and even Retail! Dont even care this much i think this will be a great friendship.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Aww Really? Wheres the suprize in that? :) You Have to meet me or roleplay with me for that there Sonney.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No thank you for your time... Have a good Day.