Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Raiyne's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: Well firstoff, I love playing World of Warcraft! and the roleplay that only the select mature enough players can comprehend.^^ But outside of that, I am a really big fan of Snowboarding and consider myself a friendly person, although at times I am a bit shy.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I live in Seattle Washington, U.S.A. and I only speak english.

How did you get into Warcraft?: One day I saw my friend Kyle playing it in his room, and asked what game it was, he let me play it for a little while and I just got hooked!

What made you seek our server over others?: My boyfriend Dan said he found a great roleplaying server, so I definatly needed to get in on that.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: Well, I like to do a little bit of everything. I try not to exclude any type of roleplay, I may find something that I might like, that I wouldn't of tried before. But I do like Romantic roleplay. (sure I guess it's kind of a girl thing).

What are your expectations of this server?: Well with the requirement to do something like this to get people to know you, I expect it to be awsome! So hopefully I can get onto the server in time to get a little play time in with one of my friends, and maybe make some more friends too! :D