Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Another day, Another Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ano

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I'm not exactly the typical roleplayer. The activity by itself for me is fine. But every time I attempt it in real life I just feel like walking out and doing something else instead. So you could say I dabble. Though what I love about it is that I have the chance to escape into the story of a character. Regular servers only allow me to do that for so long only when I'm not looking for groups. Predominately what I like to do is to roleplay small bit characters. I could go on and on about this approach but I can concise it easily enough. Essentially, I'd be the last person on the planet to name my character legolas or Sephiroth goku.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I am from the United States - I move back and forth between New Jersey to Louisiana quite a bit. Hold a lot of love for the latter rather than the former. My primary language is English.. but I also can read and write in Spanish and I speak in Polish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Because of my profession, summer time is always a boring time for me. So in the Summer, I decided to finally try out this world of warcraft game. Real life always prevented me from trying it out until now. In a way, I'm kind of happy I waited. Those mount costs were ridiculous.

What made you seek our server over others?:

I.. when I started this game, I came into it with an extreme aversion to the whole "lol kk thx XD" speak. I just couldn't stand their company. So I left to the roleplaying server. It was awesome that they were more mild mannered than the usual servers, but I never really had the opportunity to roleplay in it. I choose this server because it seems to be a solid roleplaying server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Character development, action, exploring, mystery, and the usual grind. I've.. NEVER seen romance play out well however.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

At the moment, I've been working with really cool warrior night elf. The persona involved in it is not that complicated. He's predominately about fighting in wars simply because it was work. But despite all of it, he remained particularly provincial with the whole night elf creed. He isn't very smart but I never saw a reason why he should be. But do I have a favorite? That answer is no. That's because the whole point of roleplaying is to make up any story that sounds cool to you. Being committed to one race/class is kind of a detriment to all that jazz. : )

What are your expectations of this server?:

An awesome experience!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Maturity and role playing(!).

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Odaraur remained bent over a large candle, heating some fat in a metal cup. "It's cold in here," Odararr said. "Ummm," she answered," without looking up. As it relaxed its grip on itself, the wad of fat caused the room to smell like the center of a chocolate cream.
Oddly enough, he refrained from pressuring her to return to the caves for additional study, perhaps because he was of the opinion that after so long a time there were no vibrations left to "study." If Odaruar and Samye could be believed, the troll had left the caves for good. Without saying anything further, their first night ended in sleep.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Nah... when will I has a response plox? : )