Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Blessed be!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, this might sound ridiculous, but...

I think that, for general lulz and maybe something more in the future, we need an altar in WSG honouring the Dice God.

After the events in Wintergrasp, at least -I- realized that the Dice God obviously hates me. So an altar would come in handy where I could offer my prayers and maybe one or two sacrifices.

This is a serious suggestion, by the by. It wouldn't be anything big, but it could provide for a few laughs for the regular CotHer to visit the altar once in a while.

(I'm writing this at 9:03 AM, without any sleep at all tonight. Bear with me.)
Haha, yes!
Loxmardin Wrote:This is a serious suggestion, by the by.
Hehe, sorry I couldn't resist. *Snickers Dorkishly*

But yes yes, shrine to a god of dice? I can see this happening, but it probably won't be "Priority #1", per se.
The two angels of the God of Dice should be Brutalskar's Kathorg and Shademourne's Alexander.

They both had the best rolls on CotH.
"I prayeth to thine Lord of the Dice, and hope to gain thine wisdom frometh thou skills of thine /roll-ing."

"Amen."
PiesOfGod Wrote:"I prayeth to thine Lord of the Dice, and hope to gain thine wisdom frometh thou skills of thine /roll-ing."

"Amen."

THIEF!

Also, fun! XD
"REPENT YOUR WICKED WAYS! FOR THY HOLY DICE GOD SHALT BRING FORTH HIS TERRIBLE WRATH, THUS ONLY ALLOWING YOU TO ROLL ANYTHING BELOW FIFTY. AND AS THOU MAY KNOWETH, THIS IS QUITE IRRITATING FOR THY NOGGIN."

But yes. We need one.
User7 Wrote:But yes yes, shrine to a god of dice? I can see this happening, but it probably won't be "Priority #1", per se.

Yeah, I figured that it might fall behind on the priority list, but that doesn't stop me from putting the suggestion out there. :3

And, now that I've actually slept and feeling more sane than when I first posted this, I have to say I'm glad people liked the idea. xD
Actually, I've found that as long as Tukiab is with you, you cannot lose a battle. The Dice Gods love him more than any.
Amerason Wrote:Actually, I've found that as long as Tukiab is with you, you cannot lose a battle. The Dice Gods love him more than any.

Needless to say I've only once lost a game of Risk...
Quote:The two angels of the God of Dice should be Brutalskar's Kathorg and Shademourne's Alexander.

*Beat Shademourne's Alexander* *Stands triumphantly*

However, I did lose my next three or four /roll fights, so clearly it took all my roll-luck to beat him, and thus had to recharge after.

If there was an alter, I might have got all my awesome back sooner... But now we'll never know. v.v
Yes, then I can blaspheme and still outroll all of thee!
The dicegods blessings, means that the Trust God spites you with the ways of a modder, since you have to rely on such an iffy and flitty god as the god of dice.

Dicegod also makes your friends call you a n00b.
Rensin Wrote:The dicegods blessings, means that the Trust God spites you with the ways of a modder, since you have to rely on such an iffy and flitty god as the god of dice.
But I'm sure the Trust God would comply considering the complications during large events which involves massive fights involving as many monsters as players, sometimes counting up to 15-20 players. His supply of pain supressers would run low after one such event and this would surely make for a very, -very- cranky Trust God. And we wouldn't want that, would we?

/cower

Rensin Wrote:Dicegod also makes your friends call you a n00b.
NO U.
And on the seventh day, the Trust God sayeth, "Screw this, you guys figure it out".

Thus, the lesser dicegod was born, so that the fifteen plus people can argue over the legitimacy of said rolls.

Then, they were all smited.