Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Wilgur's introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)

I believe that i am a friendly and helpful player. During my time on world of warcraft i have been invited to many guilds (the majority on Role Playing servers) and i have always been known as a friendly and active player. As for Role Playing i can safely say i am quite experienced and on more than one occasion i have been asked to provide a basic story for people to use. So all i can say now is that i hope you let me try this server and meet its inhabitants!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)

I Hail from the North West of Albion (the old English name for Britain if you don't know) My primary tongue is British and i am very good at pronunciations and spelling.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I Found my way into Warcraft after a friend recommended it. It didn't take long for me to settle in but i grew tired of the average "normal server" so i tried the RP servers, lo and behold i found my new home. The Players were exceptionally kind and welcoming and after that i knew that i would use RP servers a lot more.

What made you seek our server over others?:

Well i was searching for a RP server with active players after my account time ran out on retail and i wouldn't have any more time for a while. I stumbled upon yours almost by accident, you see i checked some sites and i had a few comments on this server; they were things like "Best RP Server" and "wow this server is good" so i knew i had to check it out.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

I am not to fussed when it comes to RP but i usually like to play as a Noble Paladin or a Treasure hunting warrior. For RP i usually find my self playing Alliance and not Horde, why? im not to sure, but i can tell you that in my time i have picked up a selection of very useful tips to help immerse my self in the world of RP. Tavern Role Play is quite fun, but i enjoy being a outlaw bandit, due to the challenges of getting shelter and food. i Think it helps having friends that can act as "fellow" if you like bandits.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My favourite class and race must be said, A Human Warrior as i can easily change my character then rather than being stuck as a Paladin or a Cultist warlock i can be what i want, town guard, treasure hunter, knight, bandit or cut purse.

What are your expectations of this server?:

What i Expect for this server is a friendly active role playing server that i can play on with fellow Role Players. and i also hope that the server will see me as a friendly active Role Player too!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

I like the Respect rule the most as that is very rare on Private Servers.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The air was cool and a coat of frost covered the land, as Aurimar stepped forth for his camp and headed down the dirt road. he could hear the familiar clinking of armour as he got further into the wood's. Just as Aurimar stooped to to change his boots bandits leapt from the tree's and caught him unaware, little did they know it was Aurimar the Arena champion of Graldon. The bandits Charged him and Aurimar just stood still, knelt in the middle of the road. They froze and waited for him to act and he acted aright, Grabbing his Broadsword his pulled it through the air with enough force to fell a Bull he Cut three of them in half! The remaining bandits looked horrified but still pressed the attack, one from the left, one from the right, two from the front and one from behind. the noise that followed sounded like a baby cow being stamped on, but it was not Aurimar that was making it. the bandits were being torn to shreds by his Axe, Far Fang as two more bodies fell to the floor rendered almost unrecognisable from the wounds, the others made a run for it. Aurimar grinned and pulled a pistol from his belt and letting of two shots killed two more. he muttered under his breath "the other can live" and trudged off into the mist.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)

I believe nothing else can be said, but i would like to say that it is a very good idea to have the introductions to test peoples intentions. now all i can say is i hope you welcome me with open arms.

Wilgur
Welcome to the server!

You best be a West Brom fan.. >.<