Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Novar- Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I've played for 2 years, play often, know my way around the game, and have experience in RP for a year at least.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
the United States - English
How did you get into Warcraft?:
Through family members who played since pre-BC

What made you seek our server over others?:
Through my friend who enjoys the RP on this server- Raedras.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all RP- bar room RP, fighting, exploring, about anything that is interesting and can progress the story of my character.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Night Elf, because of their expansive lore, dealing with the beginning of Azeroth, and how they play an important role through the lore.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To find good RP, with mature players who know the basics of RP

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I enjoy that this a strict RP server.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Zarril, a young Death Knight in Silvermoon, had to say goodbye, and his old rotting heart felt sorrow again. Katrian decided it was best if he let his confused self find harmony in the lands of Stranglethorn. They took their last stride together through Silvermoon city, where he gathered his supplies, and Zarril said his goodbyes. Katrian died later that year, and Zarril, locked in solitude, followed.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No, there is nothing else.