Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Zolascius' Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hey, I myself have been roleplaying on retail for around three years now, and have decided to move to a private server for more flexibility, I believe I am a good RPer and will hopefully contribute to any activities/events that take place while i'm here.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from the UK and speak the king's English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was referred by a close relative.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I was looking for a roleplaying server and thought that c.o.t.h was the best availible.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy political and romantic roleplay above all other genres. They are very hard-hitting and I am a drama queen. :P

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I enjoy playing a tauren male (warrior) as the body seems commanding and fearless over others.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I have no expectations whatsoever other than having a good time and roleplaying with others.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I'm happy with all the rules set to be honest and I think that godmoding being bannable is one of the more sensible regulations set.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

This is a story from retail wow. Sorry if it seems a little off-par but it's one of my earlier pieces of writing:

Eighteen years ago, Dragonblight was nothing other than wasteland. The Red Dragonflight had not yet taken the ancient temple's walls as their home. The ground still lies dusky to this day, but the traquillity of the Queen was forgotten. The shrines lay anxious. Waiting for the Infinite flight to take their next move. For 10,000 years the four Aspects had stayed at a just peace. Now this was about to change.

The great Titans, Aman'Thul, Eonar, Norgannon, Khaz'Goroth, Golganneth, and Aggramar awakened at the sound of war. The aspects had broken apart. Each of these Titans served a purpose to the creation, well-being, and destruction of Azeroth. Each had many servants that fought for their master on the Azeroth's soil. Many refer to these servants as Demi-Gods of the Titans. For the past eighteen years these servants have lived to serve for the well-being of the Titans, and for the well-being of Azeroth.

We were chosen from a vast cult of half-bloods that were ready to take on an indiginous challenge.

She lay there. I didn't know half of what had happened, but I knew it was her. I rushed outside of the Cathedral before my signal became too strong. Relief came across as she lay there, alive - but not well.

"Come on girls, concentrate! We mustn't let her go.."
"What happened here..?"
"Noble warrior, we are lucky to have you - Please, help us place her on a steed, she must go at once"
"Where shall we ride?"
"To Darkshire,.. it is the only place we can go."

After discovering this wierdly strong signal from my master, I hastened to follow these women transport the cursed one.

"Oh thank goodness, Vihlar!"
"Azarael.., love - What happened?"
"There is no time, we must ride"
"Who is this..?"
"I mean no harm, sir. I am simply here to help these women"
"Well we must make haste"

And so we continued through Elwynn forest toward Three Corners. Azarael still felt alive, by my vision and signals.

"Praise Elune you are here in time!"
"Sir, help us carry these two upstairs at once, they need to rest"
"Certainly"

The group looked in amazement at the damage this curse had done to both women. Valkara and Azarael were in a critical state. Vihlar and the rest of the group conducted powerful yet dangerous spells, that luckily worked on the two. Twenty minutes later my signals had died down, but something still lingered among this group of people.

"Sir if you don't have any business here I suggest you leave...-"
"Leave him, Artaar. Without him we would never have gotten here in time"

The signals were correct. Many of the group's affiliates had forgotten the meaning of trust. There was hardly a bond between the group I could hold on to, but it had to be maintained, however small it might have been.

"Please, sir, join us in celebration downstairs. The drinks are on us"
"Thankyou."
"Oh,- and I didn't catch your name?"
"Skyguard Officer Zolascius, milady."
"-..Former, Officer."
"Well it was very lucky for you to have turned up in time, what brought you here?"
"Believe me, it was no luck... Instinct I suppose."
"Either way sir, we owe you a great deal!"

So the group made a toast to myself in honour of Azarael and Valkara's health. I later explained my purpose in full detail, but for now it was not to be explained.

"Care to join us in our journeys, Zolascius? We could use you very much so."
"I would be happy to. *Low*: Aggramar and Elune are close at hand, friend. Be greatful to him for my presence."

Aggramar was pleased by my pact with those that followed Shadowsteel's path.

Later that night, the group was needed in Howling Fjord. Sesra had made a shocking discovery.

"Is that..."
"I believe it is-"
"Praise Elune we found this vessel before Eclipsis. We must replace it at once"

In discussion of whom should know the location of the vessel, I grew tired of Sesra wanting mortal protection. This Eclipsis seemed to be a servant such as myself. With such powerful shadowcraft, she could use the power of my Master to her good will. But she refused, and luckily she planted the vessel safetly. As myself and Azarael travelled back toward the dock, where we would sail to Menethil, and ride to Darkshire, she was the first to witness something Phenomenal. I then knew these people were safe by my presence. She stared into it's eyes, with hardly any emotion. She was content by my Master's presence, but it was faint, she could hardly tell he was perched next to her on the dock. The bonds were loose. They needed to make sure trust was a prime factor before my Master could take appropriate action against the opposing titans..

The next day I was not in the presence of Shadowsteel. Many other forces needed help. I decided to leave them be on my own accord, knowing they would be safe - for now.

Fin.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not as far as I am aware.