Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Theory's Introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, as a player I have played World Of Warcraft for about 2 years. I have only one character Retail whom is on a Normal server. I have Role Played for about 1 year of my game time and Raided for the other segment.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm happily settled down in The United States of America. And I don't plan on leaving at any point in time. I flourish at one Language, English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I first discovered Warcraft when a friend of mine was playing a seemingly fun looking game. So I asked him the name of it. And he frankly responded " Oh dude this game is awesome it's called Warcraft II, you should get it!" So I picked up a copy and ever since I've been in love with the series.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, to be completely honest, I have tried a high multitude of servers but it seems quite true that they just don't Role Play whatsoever. I discovered Conquest Of The Horde actually in a Google Search. And Watched video's over Youtube about it and well It seems very well designed.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
My personal favorite type of Role Play would easily have to be Large Scale Epic battles of "Revenge, Despair and Conquest." It just suites my style I suppose. However, I still can excel in other kinds of Role Play as well.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
This is an easy one for sure. I have always loved the fierce but loyal Orc Warrior. The view of ripping an enemy to pieces as an order by my fellow friend is quite the luxury is it not?

What are your expectations of this server?:
To be quite wonderful indeed. It seems this server is full of Lavishly experienced players and some highly potential newcomers as well. I hope to become a grand addition to the server and it's populated Cities.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
This question is highly important in my eyes. I would of course have to answer so broadly to say that the Maturity rule would be at the top of my list indeed. I cannot stand it when your into a deep moment of Suspense and Thrill during Role Play and some moronic child-like player says something absolutely stupid and destroys the entire moment completely. This rule will also enforce improved Grammar Skills of the players unlike I have seen elsewhere.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It was an unbearably hot summer day in Durotar. Yet, on this fierce day of weather. A young dark figure was encroaching this Orcish territory, A male Night Elf was in a intensely guarded unknown cave. As he stepped cautiously through the Guards in Stealth his heart jumped to his throat! As an Elite Guard walked passed 2 feet in front of him. He kept silent as he heard the conversation of two Generals. " This place is full of these Scourge " One guard muttered to the other. " But how would these wretched weaklings get here?! " The other responded quickly. Slowly the Night Elf walked around a corner only to find his inevitable doom, a Guard noticed the Dark Figure and quickly grasped the throat of the helpless Rogue. Quickly the Night Elf threw dirt in the eyes of the Barbaric Orc and began to run in a panting sprint of fear. " Guards! The night elf, catch him now!" Said the blinded Orc. The Elf ran with all his Strength and Will, not to look back at the Hordes of Orcs. Then in a quick wisp around a corner, a massively sized Orc Chieftan met the small Elf Face to face. " Well well, what do we have here? " He said laughingly. The Elf attempted a thrust with his dagger at the large foe. Only for the Orc to grasp and hand and break it at the wrist, the Elf now disarmed. The other guards soon arrived only to be order not to attack by the larger Orc. The muscular Orc then proceeded to throw the Elf at the wall like a doll. The Elf nearly broken by impact then mumbled, "So barbaric, so ruthless. It seems you have not met peace Elder Orc. But you will find, soon this is will be your ultimate Enemy.." Right as the Elf began to cough up his own blood. The large orc now wielding a massive battle-axe, swept the large weapon straight into the small Elven body of a innocent Rogue..As it turns out, the small Elf was a messenger betrayed by his own Kin, whom joined the Horde and carried a message from Thrall to the Generals there. The guards were mistaken. In there massive rage, they never seen the Horde symbol on the Elf's chest. The Chieftan was then banished, forever.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I do believe I will not disappoint this server with my skills in the arts of Role Playing. This family that I join will hopefully be a long term love, that will be cherished by only those whom embrace it's warm comforting hands.
Welcome! :)