Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Calambur's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Played wow on retail for about a year on a pvp server and on a RP server.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Lithuania and my primary language is Lithuanian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Mainly because i wanted to try it out and see for myself what it actually is and i do have to say I was amazed
and hooked.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Because playing on retail i quite liked RPing, now that i quited playing on there I thought maybe i should try seeking out
an alternative to it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Based on my experience I mostly enjoyed war and action based RP although I quite enjoyed relaxed RP aswell.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't think I have a favorite race/class combination thought Tauren druids are quite idiotic to me so lets leave them out of the
question.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of this server are : good RP and a nice community

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
That this server is strictly an RP server.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

A proud Sin'dorei warrior was once born - Ellnar Suntreader. Trained in the ways of the light by his beloved father, he vowed to
protect the land he dearly loved - Quel'Thalas.

As the Scourge attacked he did not hesitate for a split second to say yes when he was called to protect the land that was so dear to him.
He took arms and proudly standed guard in the first gates of Quel'Thalas. The gates fell to the might of the Scourge so did Ellnar. His death was quick though he fought relentlessly.

Although it may seem like the end of Ellnar but destiny had other plans. He was reborn as one of the Scourge. With his own eyes he got to see the devastation the scourge brought up on his land and be a part of it.

Once free he did not forgive himself. He decided that the only way to somehow live on is to seek again the path of the Light and there find redemption and forgiveness.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really, no.