Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: SwMXIII's intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm a player that likes having a support role generally,since I don't like being the center of attention at all.Also I'm a big FF fan.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I live in Greece,greek is my primary language,but I speak english very well.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When I was a wee little lad I started playing Warcraft 3,although I couldn't understand much.As time passed I liked it more (still,I was unaware of the lore /lol)

What made you seek our server over others?:
Mostly because some players from a server I used to play as a gm closed,many RPers recommended this, so I thought to check it out.As far I can see I could stay here for some time.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I prefer action with some subtetly,I like getting into a plot which has a mysterious character.Still, I wouldn't say no to a fight.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elves was/is a fav of mine....untill Cataclysm comes at least.BElfs are the most disciplined race,according to lore.As for class, I prefer the DK class,cuz it has all I need for an RP, except guns.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I got rather high expectations...I don't stay in a server for long,unless it appeals to me.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity.If you are mature the rest follows.There were situations in some servers I've been that many players were not mature enough to even play....

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:Most famous is the drow/dark elf history.I think it should be included.Approximetly ten thousand years prior the FirstWar((as the name shows, the First War between Humans and Orc that happened when Medivh opened the way for the Orcs to come from Draenor.)) the War of the Ancients began. It started when the Highborne drew the attention to Sargaeras and the Burning Leagion to come to Azeroth. Queen Azshara((now the queen of the Naga)) opened a portal for Sargearas to come. Sadly, the Destroyer's power was so vast, that it caused the Well of Eternity to explode, Sundering the world and splitting the great continent Kalimdor into smaller pieces:The Eastern Kingdoms, Northrend, Kazzak((The Goblin homeland)) and the fourthcontinent, which kept the name Kalimdor.However,Azshara alone could not cast a powerful spell like the Rift,so she requested the help of Mordaine,the most powerful Drow Mage-Lord.He agreed,and so the Sundering occured.Once Sargeras entered the world,Mordaine and his followers disappeared.To be accurate they inhabited the underground world,where Mordaine established the Underground City of Menzoberezan.For a long time he remained underground.And then Sargeras' plans were thwarted.Mordaine did predict this,and also that Azshara was sent to the depths.However some of his followers were tired of waiting so they went to the surface world,only to get embraced by hatred.Upon seeing this,the group was split in 2: One led by Garranoth and the other by Eldakkar.Garranoth made his home Doomwood (now known as Felwood) and Eldakkar the Isle of Dawn (an island somewhere near the Maelstrom).Eldakkar,as a powerful mage and a charismatic leader,erected Yrm,the biggest Drow city on the Surface,while Garranoth ,a master assasin,but a skilled leader as well, decided to make small camps all around Doomwood.Also, Garranoth was made an ally of some Giant Spiders who helped the drow ever since.Eldakkar tried to make peace with the other races,but he failed.Yet, the Drow have superior equipment and armies than those of Humans and High Elfs/Blood Elfs.So, the Drow under the banner of Mage-King Eldakkar displayed a neutral stance,while Assasin-King Garranoth was more hostile,as his Drows were like thiefs and bandits.In the recent years Drows started acting as mercenaries working in the shadows for men and women of power.However,none knows what would happen,should the Drow rise again.....

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm not sure if this story gets accepted as it isn't an actual story while I was RPing,but I felt a Drows/Dark Elves is a race worth noting (one of my RP chars was a Drow,btw).Also I want to ask can I make a Drow here?It isn't on the unallowed races and they are used as mercenaries (on my story at least)so they are neutral to most factions.