Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Vanusuke's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am a heavy RPer, Raider and PvPer. I enjoy the game for what it gives me and am really lax when it comes to such things.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Great Britain. English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I tested it at launch of the original WoW and have been addicted since.

What made you seek our server over others?:
My friend (Raedras) refered me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Some solo and group fighting, but mostly, I enjoy sitting around and being immersed in the public Roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human Warrior, because it was my first character and first 80. I like to feel as if I have a background of the Lore from which I roleplay.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A fun RP server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The roleplay rules. No greifing for the win!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
*As Vanusuke walked into the bar he couldn't help but think to himself, "How in the fel did I land here?" He would sigh softly, not knowing the answer himself. His grey eyes darted over the surrounding patrons, taking inventory of weapons and attitudes. This six foot male just sat down in a corner, still dwelling on the day's dealings when a man in black walked in. The dealings weren't over yet...*

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
None at all.