Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Yurfazex's Intro (REVISED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hey, I'm yurfazex. I love to roleplay and performing arts.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
The U.S.A, English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well my friend told me about it about 2 years ago, and since then i loved it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
That it's primarily dedicated to RPing

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Where you build your own storylines
What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Undead, Human, BE,Warrior, Death Knight, Priest
because of their effectivness.

What are your expectations of this server?:
An abundance of roleplay, and serious rpers

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Actually, I'd have to say all of them.
Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Long ago, two of the world's strongest warriors went head to head. Abacabb Darkfly(me), was one of those contestants. He was a very strong mortal. He ended up winning the contest by a longshot. The other contestant became angered to the core about his defeat. Later that evening, the loser kidnapped Abacabb and assasinated him in a dark cavern. Then 300 years later, The Lich King sought his body so he may create the ultimate soldier. Apparently, Abacabb's body stayed in that same spot and never decayed- he was just like he was the day he died. The Lich King then ressurected him with a large amount of his powers. He was reincarnated as an Undead Death Knight. But to The Lich Kings Demise, Abacabb refused to become allies with the Scourge and use his powers for evil. He then fled swiftly. Nothing was ever heard of him again... Until now..........

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I take this stuff seriously, so if you horse around, you're in a world of pain

Sincerely
-Yurfazex
Greetings, please read the following for a proper introduction template to be accepted:

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=8606

Reading viewtopic.php?f=34&t=11745 may also be of use to you!