Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

My name is Sam. I am a friendly person and I am not saying it to win you over. I love to RP, I feel like it helps me let out something I cannot in real life. I do the best to help out people and love making friends. RPing is a place I find that I can show all those.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I come from Canada, I am English and French but my French is rusty.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I got into Warcraft when World of Warcraft got out. My step brother bought the game and started going crazy over it and so did my friends so I dicided "Why not?" and I turned out to love it then I got bored of retail. I never touched retail RP. But I went on to private servers. I found one called Ani-WoW which had RP and I tried it there and I am so glad I did.

What made you seek our server over others?:

I wouldn't say I seeked this server, but it stood out more then others the moment I went on this site. I was thinking to myself "This is the place to be for a real experiance of roleplaying." A friend of mine told me about this place when Ani-WoW shut down so I came here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I like military roleplaying, army with organization, officers, laws, orders, etc.. But truely I do not have a favourite. I am open to any kind or RP. I like to expand my knowledge in trying anything. The only reason I do not like fighting though is because of all my time people always make themselves unkillable. It just makes things annoying. But I will be looking forward to seeing the fighting here.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I was more of a Tauren Warrior. Reason being is because I likes the physical power and strength and size. I loved to be depended on physically as I am in real life. But for any other purpose I would go with Human's and Blod Elve's in any class.

What are your expectations of this server?:

My expectations of this server is very high. But by the looks of it I will not be disappointed. But I don't find I should be one to judge. I am quite sure I am not as good of an RPer as most people in here. So in my case I do not find I should be one to expect anything other then to RP and have fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

None appeal to me the most. I look at all of them the same. Laws are laws and they are put out for a reason. There should be no questions asked about it. You do your part to keep the Law up and us the players make sure we don't break them as best we can. It is not us to bother about if they like a law or not.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Unfortunatly I do not have a story to tell. But seeing how my creativity works. I find I excel a lot more when I am in the action not sitting and relaxing while thinking. I am always at a blank. I need things to go fast to where my mind works a lot. So if it does not bother you so much, I much rather just show you all how creative I am in. Its like in real life. You make a mistake you can't fix it you have to pick yourself up, dust your shoulders and push on forward. We learn from mistakes in real life and RPing is no different. I make a mistake I make sure I never do it again. I pick myself up and improve as I go.