Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Dan's intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
OOC:My name'd Daniel i've roleplayed for about half a year now so got a lot to learn. i'm 20 years old and i play
wow every day for about 6-8 hours

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
US, English.

How did you get into Warcraft?
i know this is werid but my mum got me it for chirstmas 2 years ago :)

What made you seek our server over others?:
I was playing on different servers and some one on one of them said that this was the place to go for Roleplay

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?
All of them really but the best has to be War because to can get with some many people and
just fight

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood elf Hunters are my Favorite there just so good with all the gear and spells they can do

What are your expectations of this server?:
That people like to Rp and have fun doing it

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
No Power gaming, I'm tired of people telling me what I can and Can't do.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Thdor a young hunter was out scouting out for the undead when he got ambushed by the Scarlet Mobs when was fighting to his doom and he knew this but then he came up with a plan he ran for Undercity and saw that Sador his friend was scouting aswell. Sador saw Thdor getting hunted down by these Scarlet Dogs and drew his bow and shot a arrow and kill one then another untill they were all dead Thdor Thanked Sador for his help then they went back scouting for the undead