Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Timmytimon's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: I've been playing Wow ever since it was out, only thing is, that i have been playing for so long and still havent got the hang of things, but that doesnt get in the way of my Roleplaying and my normal gameplaying abilities. I am still progressing as a rper but im not as bad as some people would say, i love the game wow because you can interact with people from all over the world and make new friends. I am very kind in game and try to make friends the best i can.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from ENGLAND! ((woop)) and i speak pretty good English, unfortunately failed my languages classes but i doubt ill be going abroad anytime soon.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A load of my friends told me about the game and said its worth checking it out, and...well i went from there.

What made you seek our server over others?:
A friend suggested if i wanted real great roleplay and directed to me this website, so i decided to check out the forums and looking through it i thought it was the best place.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Any type of Roleplay i can get my "hands on".

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
The Night Elves, hunters, because they have so much history its unbelievable!

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this server to be of the charts!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: The one that talks about racism, because when it includes religion i know how it feels to be picked on for believing in something somone else doesnt and the only way we can solve that is by ignoring other peoples comments, which is well put with part of the rules saying that the ignore filter is there for a reason. and im am definitely against racism because we are all the same and there is no reason why people should think otherwise.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: (sorry if there is any inconvenience from what im about to write but its something that ive been working on for quite some time now) Two High elven brethren loose their mother and father in a big battle that is raged in the great city of Silvermoon. Unfortunately the two brothers have to find a way to get the surviving people of Silvermoon city to freedom, and it is no easy job for them as they are being tracked down by highly trained Blood Knights. The two brothers have to give blood to help their people to get to a safe haven, in the end of all this they are able to get their people to somewhere safe, but the brothers are separated and do not find each other for another seven years, when they find each other their bond is something that not even the greatest enemy in Azeroth can break.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: no i think ill be alright, thank you very much.

Lastly, we would like to remind applicants NOT to send PM's to GM's asking to check introductions - as we will deny you outright. This also applies for those that bump their own introduction threads as well. It displays only rudeness and impatience, both are factors that we as a community are better off without. Thanks for your understanding.
Ooh, I've heard that story before! Not sure from where though... Wait.. aren't you making that book? :o
yea i have decided to make a sort of book about the history of my character, oh and whats to come if my first book is successful.