Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Xenon's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Im Xenon, im a funny person, but kinda shy at the beginning... Anyway, i've played wow for almost 2 years now! and about 1 week ago i herd about RolePlaying, it sounded interesting so i decided to give it a try haha.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Paraguay, it's a small country so idk if you know it haha. My primary lenguage is spanish, but i speak english very well too (i think).

How did you get into Warcraft?
I always liked Rol plays, i used to play war3 and my friend saw i loved it so much so he showed me WoW.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I actually searched "WoW RP Private Servers" and this page showed up haha. It must be fate I guess.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I... really don't know haha... I love improvising!!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I L.O.V.E WARLOCKS! I think they have a shadowy and mysterious story, playing with shadow and fire...

What are your expectations of this server?:
Have fun haha.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think I love the idea of being IC evens on Channels.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Here I go!

Xenon, a lonely mysterious orphan, who has absolutely not a clue about his past, wanders thorugh the Eversong Woods... When, he divises a strange shadow going inside a dark cave. Xenon follows this strange being inside and founds it was a Darkwraith. Scared, Xenon starts running trying to get rid of it. But then he faces a dead end... Hopeless, he cryes as the monster come closer and closer. So Xenon, desperately cries: HELP!... In the middle of his useless shouts, a little creature comes to help him, it was an Imp, the Imp told him that he yielded a huge power, he just needed to know how to use it so the Imp told him to say: Do'rah Alah, Xenon said it and suddendly a bolt of dark enegy is unleashed from Xenon's hand, killing the Wraith. Confused, Xenon put his trust in the Imp, and become eternal friends in the search for Xenon's Past...
Welcome, but you might want to greatly expand on this intro. Your intro post is possibly the most important post you make on these forums. See ya ;)