Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Bugwarrior1's Intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am sort of new to RP. I played RP in Warcraft 3 and then my friend showed me this, and so I wanted to try this out.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
New Zealand, but moved to Australia. I speak English, but my spelling isn't perfect. I am still learning.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend showed me Warcraft 3 and we played DotA. That was my first time playing Warcraft. Then I got into WoW on retail, but then went to a private server. It was a PvP server. Now I want to try this one.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I want to try RP servers. My friend recommended this one.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Mostly action, but will play other kinds.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Hmm. I like all races. They have their differences. I like the Undead because they look cool, and Warrior class because thats what I find easiest to play. But because this is RP, its about the roleplaying rather than how well you can kill someone.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To have a good time.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The godmodding. I hate it when you see some all-mighty character who blinks and a whole planet dies. Not possible.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The desert winds blow. Sword in one hand, axe in the other, chest bleeding, and a smirk on his face, Jubei stares his opponent down. He looks at the weak human. His green skin tingles with joy and excitement. He cracks his neck, spits on the ground and says "Heh. I thought you'd put up a better fight than that. Shall I end your misery?". The human turns to him. "I will never give up. You shall feel the wrath of the Alliance, you green skin pig!". Without hesitation, Jubei charges forward, slashing both weapons furiously. And then, silence. The human lay dead, one arm decapitated. Jubei looks to the night sky. "Bring your pathetic Alliance. I'll be waiting..."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
My friend did help me with the story, just so you know.
Yo hi there

bugwarrior1 Wrote:............... I am still learning......
Everyone is