Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Paparis's Introduction :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello , my name is Alex , i am 17 years old , I have been playing WoW since 2007 , with some breaks in between.After a while though, it stopped being fun for me , it felt more like a need to be honest , so i tried roleplaying . I have to say i loved it , after my first RP experience i started doing some research on wow lore and loved it even more ;)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born in cyprus but i currently live in germany. i can speak english ,greek and german

How did u get into warcraft:
Well i got bored of the shooter games i used to play and wanted to try an rpg and surprisingly, i picked up the most popular.

What made you seek our server over others?:
well , as i said , i got bored. i tried hardcore pve , pvp and it still didn't seem like fun after some time , so i joined a Eu Rp-Pvp server and well , i got hooked up u can say :P

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like all sorts of roleplay , depends on my mood to be honest . I am not picky

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Tauren Shamans!! definately my best , firstly i love shamans and shaman rp and secondly i believe the tauren race suits the shaman best.besides that i like orc hunters , probably cause my retail main was an orc hunter

What are your expectations of this server?:
i hope it is active , good roleplayers and mos importantly good staff :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Well , introduction i like. so not any bum can make an account, this ensures quality players and the roleplaying rule of course.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

There was a young Tauren Male Named Akiba Thundermane once. He was at the age of 10 , the age when all young taurens must complete the Rites of the Earth Mother, but unlike all the other young taurens, Akiba had no interest whatsoever in completing this quest , nor did he show any interest to popular Tauren Activites like shamanish, hunting and druidism, for this he was teased heavily by other young taurens. So one night,when he was gazing at the stars while lying on the planes of mulgore he felt a presence.Shocked, Akiba stood up and stayed alert, then the spirit of Bovan Windtotem appeared to him, akiba was speechless , bovan then told him : "Do not be afraid young one, i came here to guide you.You shall become a great shaman, one of the greatest , tomorrow early in the morning before the sun rises up from the horizon , you must seek Seer Graytongue to guide you in you spiritual quest, farewell".the spirit then dissapeared, Akiba was gobsmacked, but after he realised what had happened he was roud of himself , the next morning he visited the Seer And began his training.

s there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope i join your community as a roleplayer and get to play with some more experienceed roleplayers too:)

cheers
no answer means this is useless :(?
*pat* no awnsers usually mean either no one's read it yet or they can't think of a good "WELCOME" message D: but don't feel bad! cos I wish you WELCOME YOU!!! 8)