Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction Post: TheTrueAssassin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, my main intrests are Video Games, Metal, and Conspiracy Theories (i know, i'm just as surprised that i managed to get a girlfriend as you are). as such, i especially enjoy playing characters with affilliations to mysterious or illegal organizations. doesn't mean i don't create characters with more traditional roles, but those are my favorie

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
USA, English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I actually started playing WoW first, and looked up some of the backstory online, and decided to go and purchase it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
It seems to have a consistent player base, and good moderation/tech support, unlike most servers.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all kinds of RP, especially: Cloak-and-Dagger clandestine kind of stuff, Politics, and Military. but i'll engage in almost any RP. (except ERP. i mean really...c'mon, guys...)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Humans....because i can associate with them best. i do enjoy Blood Elves, as well, because of their situation with the Mana.

What are your expectations of this server?:
well, i hope for some great RP, a constantly evolving story, and good company, both IC and OOC.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Godmodding. i'm really glad you've actually got an official rule against it, rather than relying on common courtesy (which isn't too common.)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(well, i like to start stories off In Media Res, so here goes):

...as he handed over yet another child to the Disciples, he felt a hatred unlike any he had ever experienced. he decided he would never again return here without intentions of destroying it. and as the hooded figures disappeared beyond the archway, dragging the child behind them, he made his vow. "Never again will this happen.". with this, his body began walking back to his village, while his mind raced to form a plan. If he was to succeed, he would have to destroy the Brotherhood before the next sacrifice was due. One Week to expell this taint from his land.
Put this in the wrong forum. :>

Moving it to intro section in a sec.

Edit: except I can't, fuh. Just repost it in the intro section.
ah, i don't know how i missed that. well, anyway, it's been moved. ^.^