Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Jebedaia's Intro.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I like meeting new poeple and just talking.I roleplay at my spare time and I'm always trying to keep the flame down and never ague about thing that don't even matter.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Im from Bulgaria.The language is Bulgarian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My brother started playing and than I decided that I have to try it out and since then im playing almost every day.

What made you seek our server over others?:
A friend who's roleplaying on this server told me about it and I decided to check it out.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like all kinds of roleplay.It doesen't matter.As long as other people aren't arguing or OOC-ing much.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is a Tauren because they are massive and they look like a walking tank :P.And my favorite clas is a mage (Yeah there arent tauren mages but...) because you need skill to play a mage,And RP-ly mages have a really good class lore.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope there aren't alot of bugs and crashes and no immature players.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I really dont like when people are God-Modding, because it ruins the entire Roleplaying expirience.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Cynex lived in Dalaran but his family died when Archimonde destroyed the city.Cynex's brother was kidnaped a long time ago.Cynex is still looking for him and wants to avenge his family.In all those years that have passed while Dalaran was protected by the force field Cynex was traning to become a Grand Master mage.
WELCOME TO COOOTH