Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Vannellein's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well, I'm A big WOW fan.I just started WOW 2 years ago, And I wanted to play WOW when it comed up first time.I kno its not long time to be A PRO of WOW, But yeah i can play the game.
WoW was a Dream for me at first.Before i founded Private Servers.I never payed for a game till this age, and i think it wont gona be change.
First Of All im 19 years old.And i like Fantasy and Medieval Worlds.With that I like FRP and RP.Some times me and my friends going to a cafe, and play RP.And we do some Cosplays too. ehehe

And I played other MMORPGS: Ultima Online,EvE,LineAge and LineAge2, Puzzle Pirates, Bountybay Online.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I'm From England Normaly, But couse of my dad's job we are moving countrys.My Current Country is Turkey at the moment.

My Primary Language, ah god it realy hard question.I dont have a main Language.Well my mom is Half Turk and half British and my Dad too.Thats why i exacly dont know both languages.But i can say its English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Well its started with my Big Brothers, CD.It was WA2's CD, my brother started to play it.And i liked it.With in time my brother buyed WA3.It was realy awsome after WA2 new graphics new characters! Oh god i was in haven.

After that My Brother buyed "Frozen Thorne", It was deadly move of my Warcraft Life.With that storyline it was realy awsome.My brother told me he had a suprise.He knewed i love Warcraft.And he told me he buyed WoW.

In first i didint wanted to play game but.After that Graphics and that crazy stuff.I gived a chance to WOW.

What made you seek our server over others?:

Well all servers are abouth, little Nerd Kids, Flammers, And Disrespecters.
Short= All Server's Terrible.And PVP or BG servers.I never feeled fun in PVP or BG.I want to be inside the Storyline.I want to change it with my actings.I want to feel it that im playing the game! So thats why i searched this server...

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Well, I cant say an exacly one but, If i must its "War and Romance RP's" .They are pretty nice.And players can feel whats happening inside game.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Blood elf and Paladin.

l see my personalty inside Bloodelfs.Bloodelf's are violent and loyal pepole.Like Sylvannas Windrunner, she died for her Homeland.And she knewed she will die.But she didint gived up, she charged for die...

I always wanted to be a Knight.I like swords in real life.I allways play with em (I have some in my house).And helping pepole gives me fun.

What are your expectations of this server?:

First. Good Friendship, after that Good RP.

Withouth a good Friendship you cant make some thing...

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Respect.Respect is most important thing in life, even World of Warcraft...

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

I dont want to write in but :/, Alright one of my old RPs:

It was a beautiful night. Dena crept out of the common room and went to the Quidditch Pitch with her firebolt. She stared at the stars shining in the sky. She loved flying at night but she never had the chance to. This was her first chance. She wanted to make the most of this chance. She liked flying alone but didn't mind if someone came and joined her. Someone she knew at least. Or someone she liked. She hoped no teachers caught her like the previous times she tried. She carefully looked around the Quidditch Pitch. No one was there. At least she thought so. She couldn't really see.
After that, Jessica sat down in her Common Room one night. Just sitting there. Jessica groaned in aggrivationand stood up. She was bored. Why was she always so bored lately? Maybe it was because Draco had gone to visit his family for a while...No! What what she thinking? She could care less about that boy. Looking around for her Nimbus, she decided that she might as well go clear her head or something. Once she located the missing broom, she ran out to the Quidditch Field. Of course she ran quitely, something she has mastered by now, that way no one would catch her. She looked around the field and noticed that someone else was there. Jessica squinted her eyes and soon noticed that it was a girl named Dena. She had known her from Quidditch for they were both captains. She seemed friendly enough. "Hello!" She said with a smile, waving to the Ravenclaw girl.
"Hello," a voice said. Dena jumped. She turned, hoping it wasn't a teacher. A sigh of relief escaped. Oh, its you. Dena was startled. She looked at Jessica and smiled back. "Oh, hey," she replied with a smile in return. Jessica was the Grffindor Quidditch captain. "So, how a about a trial practice. We are the Quidditch Captains of our house. What'd you say?" Dena said, trying to break the tension. She raised one of her eyebrows while waiting for an answer. "One round around the pitch and back here," she added...

[Its A Long RP actualy, i just cutted up :P]

Well Comments Should good, And i wish i wont gona get rejected.
Yo hi there

Your grammar and spelling could use some work but you'll get enough practice on the server. :)