Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introducing : Shaylaru
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
As player...hmm. Well, life's a big game, isn't it? As a player i would describe myself as being Optimistic, helpful, a good listener, and somewhat wise. I've read alot of books lately that have really opened up my mind towards things that other people wouldn't normally believe, or even try to comprehend for that matter.
I like observing people around me , but at the same time, I try not to judge them.

I enjoy taking pictures with my camera, I'm sort of into Photography, which led me to join a photgraphy club.
Besides photography, I also Love composing music using a software called "Reason 4" and I also very much like Graffiti, and it's deeper implications, like actually mastering it and making something beautiful out of it, not just writing a random name on a wall.

I don't think of myself as a master of words, I make small mistakes here and there, but I can get my message through.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born in Romania, in 1994 (Therefore I am 15) , and moved to the United states in 2000, where I lived for 5 years before moving back to Romania. My main language is Romanian, but I like using English because I can express myself better.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My Father showed me how to play Warcraft 2 at a very fragile age, and I can sincerely say that i've been hooked ever since.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Since I started playing WoW, I've been moving from server to server. Sometime last year, I stumbled upon WoW-trance, which was considered a PVP server, but had a surprisingly large ammount of roleplayers online. I joined them, and learned their ways, as the only RP i had ever done before, was mainly TEXT RP on a site no one knew of. Anyway, 2 months ago, WOWTRANCE changed to a new core, and all the RP-ers left, and someone there told me that he knew an RP-er who had told him that YOUR server was a good choice, so i decided to come and check it out.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, I'm kind of indifferent here, but I've always had this dream to start an RP involving a long and challenging exploration expedition arround all of azeroth, on foot and on land mounts.
I guess you could say I like Adventure RP, but will RP anything (except vampirical RP)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I'd have to say that my favorite race is Tauren, because they seem the most in touch with nature, and have a higher consciousness then all other races. They also resemble minotaurs, which DID exist at one point, but i'm not going to go into that. My favorite class is SHAMAN, for mostly the same reasons, because they involve nature and channel it into everything they do.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to have a good time mostly, and enjoy some good ol' fashioned , serious RP

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I especially like the rule that involves RESPECT. It's the least players can do to show that they appreciate the people arround them, and if they can't, then they have to be taught the ways of mutual respect.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Somewhere in the distant future, Theramore isle is now under the control of the Horde, which is run by a corrupt and greedy warchief named Ruthar GoreGust, who has ordered that the humans left alive in theramore be made to pay a monthly 200 gold tax, or else they would all be slaughtered.

Montague, who is the Town warlock in Theramore, decides that he should kill the next tax-collecter as a form of protest against the Warchiefs oppresions. Said and done, 3 days later the tax collecter walks into theramore. The warlock calls forth an infernal to kill the orc's bodyguards, but leaves the orc for himself.
He walks up to the tax collecter with a satisfied look on his face, and with all Theramore's attention focused on him, he strikes the orc down, stabbing him directly in the heart with a sword.

The town priest, a dwarf named McTreedy, who had witnessed all of this , was horrified.

2 weeks later, after not recieving his 200 gold fee, the Warchief, Ruthar himself came into Theramore, with a legion of grunts behind him. He found the dead tax collector hung by the neck right at the gates.

With an infuriated look on his face, he roared :

-Who did this to my tax collector?

The whole town remained silent. Montague was feeling very scared. He sensed his time was up, and he would pay the ultimate price for his deeds.

-Who did this?! Ruthar roared again.
-I DID! yelled Mctreedy bravely, stepping forward and taking the blame for Montague's actions
-Bring me his head! ordered the warchief, 3 grunts rushing forward to meet his demands

The whole town watched in awe as the town priest sacrificed himself so that Montague could live.

Eventually, the warchief left theramore, after having collected his tax.

Montague was deeply moved by his fellow citizen's sacrifice, and from that day on, vowed that he would never kill, or fight, for that matter, ever again.

He became the leader of the Karal'am, an organization he created, which encouraged all to fight peacefully for freedom....

-----

Nothing to clarify, thanks in advance.
Welcome to the server

I very much enjoyed your introduction, I'm sure you'll fit in here just fine!
Thank you, now if only i could get through my "unable to connect" problem.
What's the problem? And ah, I see the Romanian sub-community grows!

Hehe, if you do have a problem, don't hesitate to either PM me or post it up in the technical difficulties forum!