Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Sheppard is off!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the title clearly said; I'll be off for a few days. I'll surely get back before the Druid Meeting, so don't worry, I'll do everything in my power to be there.

And now the reason on why I'm going to be inactive for a short while. I haven't told many, but tomorrow I'll have to go to the hospitol for surgery. They're going to to place bone cuts on both my lower jaw and upper jaw to set them into place so I don't have an overbite any longer. Also, they will set my nose straight; it has been ages, but appearantly I broke my nose when I was still very young which got me a 'hawk' nose so to speak.

Well then, I wish everyone much fun on the servers and forums in the time I'm away, and hopefully I'll see y'all very soon again ^^
Hope everything goes well for you! Be well.
Good luck, Shepsies! :D
Sheppard Wrote:but appearantly I broke my nose when I was still very young which got me a 'hawk' nose so to speak.

HOW DARE YOU STEAL MY NOSE D:<

I'm kidding, hope all goes well! <3
Have fun! ;D

Free food and stuff, you know.
Moved to absences. See you soon. :) If.. it hasn't already been that few days. >.>
Hehe, well then, just to say hi to everyone!

Hi *waves*

The surgery went well; talking and stuff words for me, but not for too long because it tires me quickly. I look like a hamster with its cheek pouches filled to the max now xD Oh well, it's worth it :D

Also, regarding the druid meeting; I believe I will be able to attend. Though don't be surprised if Iltharion feels a bit absent throughout the meeting.
Spoiler:
[Image: Hamster-cheeks_1379588i.jpg]

Hmm...?

And welcome back! Hopefully it didn't hurt or anything, and if it did hopefully it wasn't bad. And if it was, I'm sure you can boast about it!
Welcome back! :D
Maulbane Wrote:
Spoiler:

Hmm...?

And welcome back! Hopefully it didn't hurt or anything, and if it did hopefully it wasn't bad. And if it was, I'm sure you can boast about it!

Hahaha, sorry I couldn't help but rofl at the pic xD anyways Wb!!
Maulbane Wrote:
Spoiler:

Hmm...?

Oh don't worry Banes, boasting is my second nature HURHUR.

That damn hamster isn't even close *boast boast*

And thanks all, I'm glad to be back ^^