Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: Hi Everyone , i love to Role play i can be a very serious player at times but i have a very friendly warm side to me im quite accepting to everyone of any race , sexuality , seeing as im half Korean half German myself . Im excited to play this server and im sure il enjoy it as much as i can

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I was born in Seoul , South Korea my father a tourist from Germany met my mother and not too much later i was born :D my primary language is Korean but i am equally fluent in English and German. I Currently reside in Ottawa Canada visiting my father for the year.

How did you get into Warcraft?: I first got into blizzard through star craft , but i quickly tired of the game my friend told me about another blizzard masterpiece Warcraft i immediately fell in love with the expansive lore and everything about it , after warcraft 3 ran its course i decided it give WoW a try and i did and the same with Wc3 i fell in love and have been playing it since.

What made you seek our server over others?: Ive shuffled through multiple private servers finding all a bit loose and rigged , also the "RP" was fairly weak in these servers , i stumbled across this page from Google read the rules and such and i thought to myself i finally found a server that matches how id like to play WoW.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: I enjoy expansive rp's things with exciting people who know what there doing and also enjoy to have a good time , oddly enough me being such a friendly person i tend to like to play as an evil aligned character someone with few friends he keeps close and keeps an eye open on others that could potentially be a threat. Im a quite convincing role player as i stick to my character to a T and im hoping to find others the same as me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: I love the troll's because there history is one shrouded in battle , victory , defeat and a constantly growing number of tribes. I find the troll appearance appealing and fits the style of character i enjoy to play. The class id consider my favorite would have to be Hunter because i love the aspect of using a creature as a pet/fighting companion its perfect.

What are your expectations of this server?: I can't say i have much expectations besides the normal for this kind of server , everyone can Roleplay fairly well because i too was once a Roleplay noob so im tolerant to new players. People wont be rude or disrespectful to me for little to no reason. aside from that im quite certain this server is right for me and i will enjoy playing in it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: Not trying to sound all copy and paste but Respect , Tolerance , Language and Maturity and without saying , Roleplay . these are all the reasons i chose to join this server and i believe these rules to be what ive been looking for all along and hopefully are enforced well enough.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: The sun faintly glistening through the cracks of the surrounding trees , DaeHan carefully lowers his ear to the ground [pausing briefly] Something's watching me he said in his head taking in a deep breath he smoothly slides his hand down his side reaching for his hatchet. Suddenly from the corner of his eye he sees shadows running quickly around him , with out a moments pause he swings his arm catching one of his would be attackers in the head , quickly glancing at the slain foe he notices it to be a raptor [Sighs] i dont have time for this... [groans then roars loud] jumping in the air he suddenly throws 2 daggers from his pouch at another of the savage raptors catching this one in the neck with both. The creature hits the ground with a loud thud , the final raptor stares him blankly in the face instantly noticing this one to be the alpha of the pack easily 2 times larger and more fierce [Smiles] Ah its about time something big enough to whet my appetite [grabbing his hatchet] pounces forward at the great beast both roaring loud as they jump at each other in the air , a piercing scream fills the forest as both foes stagger forward a few steps . As quickly as it started the Alpha raptors head slides off thudding on the forest floor , some saplings around the raptor slide to the ground as well , the raptors headless corpse falls forward in a pool of its own blood [Groans] why do i always get the pushovers [Stumbling Forward putting the head in his pouch] *the sound of leaves shuffling behind* [Quickly Turning Around] DaeHan's eyes open wide as the mysterious attacker lunges forward. Screaming loudly DaeHan clutches his Hatchet [Opens Eyes] Ah brother another dream..... [Rolls back on his side] ===The End===

I really hope you guys enjoy my introduction , and especially my story i think its a quite fun thing to read , and im sure il get approved but if there's any issues i am MORE then happy to hear any and all criticism and compliments . Thank you for your time - Seung Moon