Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Absences, ya know
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I hate making up titles. Anyway!

I thought this through yesterday and I guess it wouldn't hurt to throw the suggestion out in the open. I think a subforum somewhere called "Absences" would be awfully convenient. A lot of people post new threads in either General Discussion or Off Topic whenever they leave for a longer period of time, or they report to Inactivity threads in their Guild Subforums, which means all of these threads are quite spread out...

My point is, it'd be very convenient to gather all of these posts/threads in one place to make it easier for those posting their absences since they can keep a thread of their own there that they can update once in a while when new absences come up, and it'd also make it easier for other members to keep track of the absences of their RPing buddies.

So, yeah.
I agree with this thread! Much more convenient.
I second that. Would be a convenient place to check if your friend is away, if you don't see him ingame for a while.
I third that.

There, those are my two cents.
I fourth that.

Does make alot more sense too :)
It's a needless frivolity that most forums have for completely impractical reasons. I fifth it's addition.
I sixth this idea!
I eighth it, leaving the next poster to seventh it.
I break the combo and simply agree.
Yes, this is actually a good plan. Leave less clutter in other forums, too.
I'm just posting something so it looks like I agree with this post. I agree with the original poster.
I object!.. No, not really. I agree. ..Don't kill meh.
I agree with this ^
I second Aruen's post
Maulbane Wrote:I second Aruen's post

I third it.
Pages: 1 2