Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am a very quiet and subtle player who gets angered easily.I always tend to help, but I am not that talkative, so a conversation while on a task is a definate "NO!" for me.Realtionships are definately not my thing, however I appreciate a friend who will stick by me untill the end.I don't enjoy crowded Rp-ing, so I don't usually go to raids and dungeons.I enjoy calm and quiet taverns and two or three friends beside me.Although I appear a very closed and cold person, I can be very friendly and nice, but only to whom I befriend and accept by my side.When called out to help, I always tend to get to the task at a timely manner and try to acomplish it, putting my heart into it, so it's safe to say Im devoted to my work.I get angered easily and I follow those who offended me/my friends untill they pay.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born and still live in Bulgaria.Bulgarian is my primary language, however I went to several lingual schools and I know several languages, but the one I think I know the most is English.UnfortunatelyI don't know English perfectly, and I don't like being made fun of it.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into World of Warcraft before I found out about Warcraft III, I found out about WoW from a friend, when I was searching for a game to play.I tried it out, and I liked it alot.I have been into WoW for several years now, including the RP concept.Later I started playing Warcraft III just for the lore.

What made you seek our server over others?:
The RP concept.Me and my friends were searching for a good RP server to play, but the only good ones weren't free.I started paying so taht I can RP, but in time I found out that several good private RP servers had popped up, and I decided to try that option aswell, since my other options were up.So I started browsing YouTube for good RP servers, and a video suggested this site and several others.I browsed trough them all and I was most impressed with this one.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Various, but I think the tavern Rp aspect appeals to me the most.I like it when I can just sit down, drink a good bottle of pinot noir around good friends and have a nice chat about my day.
Sometimes battle Rp is also appealing, but it gets boring fast.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Favourite?They all have their charms.Maybe we should do something a little different, and say which races I don't like, and why.
I don't like the Humans.Mainly because of Arthas and their boring and otherwise generic lore.I also don't like the fact that they try to manipulate the Alliance.I also kidn of dislike the Undead.Not because of the zombie-like structure or the dark appearance, but because of the fact that they try to purge everything that is not them from the face of Azeroth.
Maybe the race that appeals to me the most are the Blood Elves.Driven by their urge to devour mana from fel sources, they don't actually care about any alliance pact or vowel that they have given.All they care about is restoring their former might and glory, and I find a group of people who are determined to reach their goal and don't care how they do it, appealing.Their determination is truly notable.The other races are also appealing for various reasons.Such as the Night Elves (the only Alliance race that I actually LIKE), who also try to restore their former glory, and the fact that they have bonded with nature to do so.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I wish to Roleplay with different groups of people.Meet new faces, forge friendships and alliances and Roleplay freely.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Respect rule.I want everyone to be equal, because everyone is the same.Even thoguh we don't look alike, we all have feelings and emotions, so we all need to be at least a little respectful with one another.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Part of the "Invasion of the Shadowkin fortress" scene in a book I am writing."World of Athenon".Available after Jan 1st 2010.

The rain was falling down faster and faster.Fear was not an option at the moment. but he couldn't help it.Couldn't help but fear the fate of his beloved Alleria in the hands of those Shadowkin scum.Couldn't help but wonder if he would make it trough the fortress and rescue his loved one.All his life he has relied on his stealth ability for personal gain, never stoping to think if one day it would fail him.Now, when he needs it the most, he fears failure.Because this faliure would come at a high price.A price he wouldn't be able to pay afterwards.All the money he has gained would be powerless to help if he fails.All the knowlage and power he has gained comes to the test.Now or never.As he stood there hiding and lost in thought, he was interrupted by Aclam.
'Are we going in or what?'
'Yes, of course, let's get this over with.'
'You are scared, aren't you.Scared to lose.'
'Nonsense!'
'Admit it Notheron, admit that you care for another living being.Admit that you care for Alleria and that you fear her fate.'
'...I...what would you do if you were in my place, Aclam?'
'I would fight with my heard and soul, like my life is depending on me winning this.I would never give up'
'So it's decided.Thank you friend, you always come when I need you.'
'That is what determines a true friend, isn't it Notheron?'
Notheron smiled to Aclam and turned towards his fellow assassins.
'BROTHER ASSASSINS.YOU ALL VOLUNTEERED TO HELP ME TONIGHT, AND FOR THAT I THANK YOU.THE FATE OF A FELLOW ASSASSIN, A TRUE FRIEND AND...A LOVED ONE...IS AT STAKE TONIGHT.BUT YOU ALL, BY YOUR FREE WILL, DECIDED TO HELP OUT OUR SISTER ALLERIA.BROTHERS, TONIGHT FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION, TONGIHT FEAR IS NOT A FACTOR, TONIGHT FLEEING DESERVES MURDED.BROTHERS TONIGHT WE GO TO HELL, LET US DO SO THAT WE CAN GET OUT VICTORIOUS.
....and that's it.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No, everything is clear.I would like to thank you in advance for looking trough my introduction, and I will accept your decision with dignity, no matter what it is.
Thank you and have a nice day.
-Northeron.