Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction, Part 2.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there. Most of you won't remember me, but I used to play coth before wotlk, must of been about last summer. Anyway, I've decided to come back. With that, I decided it would be proper conduct to post another introduction. (:

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I'm considered a friendly person, enjoy a bit of PvP on retail, but obviously my love is RP. Most games I play are some form of RPG(Fallout, Fable, etc.)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Ireland, primary language is english. Also speaks Irish and Latin.(Two dead languages, always handy!)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend introduced me to WC3 almost 9 nine years ago in an internet café. The lore is what drew me in, so WoW seemed like a good buy.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, I used to play here last year as mentioned. It didn't have as many players as it seemed to have then, but they were all in all a great bunch of players. I honestly
can't remember what brought me here originally, but I know this place is ruled, and ruled well. The system works!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Really, I'm open to all sorts. I mean sitting in a tavern enjoying a good, deep conversation can eat up time to no end, but a fast-paced action scene can really stick in ones' memory (:

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I've asked myself this question a thousand times. My normal combination is a Blood Elf Paladin, but I personally find the scope of RP for that particular mix can be limited.
When I first came here I RP'ed a Human mage, something I've been considering going back to. I simple like Humans for the following reason: Despite their youth and recklessness, they always seem to do good in the end. A mage, simple because I'd like to RP from the whole 'student of the arcane' angle, and furthermore, I feel a mages spec can affect the characters personality, i.e. a fire mage would be a particularly fiery and impatient individual. Generally speaking, of course.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well from my experience here before, I'd say I'm expecting more or less the same guidelines, rules, decent RP, and good times (:

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect has always been the big one for me. On retail there is very little respect between players, even if their two characters may be good friends. People are often out for their own goals, and I've found the opposite here.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

As the clear arrows of rainwater fell on the verdent hills of Westfall, Gregory hauled the last of his luggage onto the tiny pack horse. How the fel the small animal managed to carry such a load was beyond the young man. He fixed a leather strap around his belongings, and pulled his straw hat down over his eyes. Damn weather in the region hadn't improved in near seven days. Could wash out the crops. Enough thoughts like that though, Gregory reminded himself. His farm days were over now; he'd never have to rise with the sun again, or take rest the moment the moon rose. He shook his head, leading the pack horse on. Hours of study and hard work had landed him a place in Stormwind, to undertake studies in the arcane. "Dangerous, foolish stuff they teach in those mage-tower's, kid", Jared would always harp on with. But the hopeful young student couldn't work in Jareds' farm for the rest of his life, let alone the rest of his twenties. He grunted, continuing in the rain. Hope the pie is good in Stormwind, he thought.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
.... I read batman comics heavily. That is all. (: