Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Conza's introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)

Well, i'm a quiet sort of play who feels more at home observing people, simply offering my opinion occasionally, which can actually quite often lead to me getting involved with the group, even with no prior knowledge of them. I am open and accepting of all forms of roleplay, regardless of my thoughts for it. Generally a very defensive person, caring of friends and dealing with the consequences when they arise. I'm a strict follower of rules, and as such try to avoid anything that may get me or others into trouble.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)

I come from England and as a result, my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I was first introduced to WoW by a friend when I was in education, he was saying how great it was so I thought, what the heck! And got the game, since then, i've been loving it.

What made you seek our server over others?:

I was recommended this server by a friend of mine, and as a result I thought I would give it a go, having heard nothing but good about it from others, so naturally as a fan of roleplay, I decided to try and seek refuge here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

I personally am open to all sorts of roleplay, as I mentioned above, I simply take roleplay as it comes as I don't see it as something that can be planned and expected.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Favourite race: Forsaken, simply because of their troubled history and darkened background, they come from corruption and servitude to what they are today, it's a brilliant bit of lore too.

Class: Warrior or warlock, I cannot decide which, so i'll explain both. Firstly, the warrior: I enjoy warrior's as their approach is normal, straight forward, they can be diverse from simple men serving in a small force to a blood thirsty brute whom relies purely on his battle skills. I simply like the pure contrast.

Warlocks: I like the dark, twisted side to them, how they summon and manipulate other worldly creatures to their advantages also the variety of roleplay oppurtunities they provide, how a different minion can completely change the way they are played in roleplay.

What are your expectations of this server?:

A mature, kind and safe server where I can roleplay and generally have fun with the friend who pointed me here and the other inhabitants.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

I most like the rules on language, having come from a server where the language can at times be abominable, I like the idea.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

A young warlock sat in his chambers, the light from the lanterns simply flickering on his face as he read his book, he turned page after page, seemingly searching for something until finally, he rises from his large, wooden rocking chair, hastily tearing his chosen page from the book. He glanced around his darkened chambers, the lanterns' tricking his eyes with twisted shadows, he opens his mouth slowly, speaking in a foreign tongue, slowly, almost carefully as if in fear of saying something wrong. He lifts his hand, pointing it into the darkness, hastening his words, a small green glow flashes in a darkened corner of the room before it simply goes silent, he looks nervously around the room, brushing some of his amber hair from his face to get a better view. After what seemed like hours the warlock slumped back down into his chair, scrunching up the page in his hand, seething with anger, cursing, throwing books from his desk, in his rage he knocks the lantern from the table, a look of panic on his face as it lands unshattered, revealing the true horror of his magic, there infront of him stood a Voidwalker, the flickering light simply shining on the large purple beast of the void. The warlock takes a step back, feeling on his desk, trying to find the crumpled page, cursing under his breath as the demon wanders closer, seemingly growing in size as it nears him, the two flickering yellow eyes focusing upon the warlock as the beast towers above him, raising its arms in an almost taunting matter.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
Please don't crucify me for my story making failings, I am and always will be terrible at it. Probably rambled on about useless things in it too, or missed something out, but.. *shrug*.