Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Sorac's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well I'm Gijs, I'm 25 years old and playing World of Warcraft for a year of 2 now.
I've loved the warcraft since I played Warcraft : Tides of Darkness years a go.

When I was little my uncle was the only person in the family with a PC and if we visited witch we did a lot me and my brother played Warcraft all the time.

Now about World of Warcraft I learned about it from my little brother he's 16 and loved to play on the EU RP server The'Shatar and asked if I would like to join him.
I did and have been playing on and of since then.

It's not I don't want to play everyday but I live on my own and have a 40 hour a week job.
Also I've got an girlfriend that want some of my time.

But when I can I play WOW.

I would just like to play RP style without flushing the little bit's of money away to play on the Blizzard servers.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I'm Dutch and proud of it, (for those that don't know) I'm Form the Netherlands precisely Breda, Noord-Brabant.

I work for a Telecommunication company so i speak English and dutch reasonably.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

As previously stated I was asked by my little brother to play with him on a EU server.
I loved the RP idea of it but the paying part was bothering me, mainly because I do not have a lot of it ;).

What made you seek our server over others?:
By far the fact that my brother said it was the best RP private server around :)
And secondly because I like the fact you screen all the players that want to join.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
The kinds of roleplay I enjoy depends on my mood just like any thing in the real world.
Most of the time I like to roleplay with anyone that come's a long and I also like to RP great events and good fights.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I like the Tauren Hunter, it's the coolest race/class in the game I've played.
But also a death-knight is very appealing but I've not yet had the chance to play one because I've never had an char higher that Lvl 40.

What are your expectations of this server?:

Hmmm... , What do I expect well I expect to have a lot of fun playing and I can only hope to make a lot of friends ;)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

That what most appeals to me about the rules is the fact that they're so obvious and most of them like the respect and racism rules witch every one should think of in real life and while playing WOW.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

A story... hmmm wel here we go ;)

A long, long time a go... in a far away land... well not that far a way it was in the barrens just a little walk from here.

My great great grand father was looking for a place to sleep when he tripped over a little stone.
When he got up and picked up the stone he discovered carved markings on it.
Immediately he thought of an story a friend of his father once told him and soon he was convinced that the markings on the stone where runes of the earth mother a long lost trade of his Tribe the Rune Totem's.

And he kept the stone and looked around for more hours and hours he was searching the premises to find more of these so called rune stones and afther a while he had found eight of them.

All bearing a slightly other marking then the rest.

At this time Sorac turned to his son and looked him in the eye...
Soldar do you understand what I'm telling you ?

It's the story of why the Rune Totem tribe doesn't like to have us around.
We are different and they have no clue as of what to do with us.
This is the reason why we are and always have been traveling around our beloved world.

Sorac lights his pipe and looks at the sky... and resumes his story...

[The End ... for now ;) ]

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Well not really except of the fact that I'll get to know you guy's in game very soon.