Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi my name is Steve. I'm from MA in the U.S. I've played DnD for years and I really enjoy roleplaying. English is my primary language. My friends were all playing Warcraft and I started with them over the summer. I got tired of the grinding after a while though. Anyway, this server was at the top of Google's list and I've learned to trust Google. I'm mostly just going on this server for a little fun and Rping once in a while, trying different characters until I find one that really fits. I have a bunch of ideas, which I'll explain below.

On of my stories is the classis "Horde/Alliance killed my parents, now I'm out for revenge." However, here's a bit of a twist: I sold my soul to demons in exchange for the power to get revenge. This power could come from many places (like I said, I'm experimenting), such as a dagger that must consume souls, or an extremely powerful demon companion, or a ridiculous amount of magic power. Either way, my goal is to create a character who is "uncontrollably" and give others the ability to try and clam him down before he attacks, or something along those lines. I'll try and make it less annoying than it sounds though.
Hey Steve! I heavily recommend you to go ahead and read the intro rules forum, the wikki, and all the stickies.

We have a mandatory introduction template ;)