Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Nobody appears!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not like it's -really- important...

Hey everybody. Nobody here. Just want to tell you all, not having found the "IMA QUITTING/TAKING BREAK-AZOR"-Topic.

Yes, I'm... tired of RP for now. I haven't done it in a while, and I can't be logged on for more than five minutes or I'll get bored. My point is, I'm going now, or have been gone for weeks or a few already, so my characters, Grinbak and Baran'ji won't be active. Sowwy for the Echoes, I'm glad I didn't get to be the champ.

Oh, and Maulbane should totally be a GM.
/nod

See you all, and I have no idea when I'll be back, If I'll be back. So don't go quitting on me yet.

/wave
Good luck with your endeavors :) Even if you ain't gonna rp, do peek in once in a while so we can kill the person who voted maulbane to be a GM.

If he does.. I'll get banned for saying xcept maulbait.. I'm sure of it.. <.< >.>

Anyway! Bai!
I was too busy crushing a mosquito with my hand and listening to its cries of agony to read this post.

OR WAS I?

EDIT: IT'S NOT DEAD YET WHAT THE FFFFFFFFFFFFF

EDIT2: I HIT IT AT LEAST SIX TIMES JEEZ

EDIT3: Yeah, I have a phobia of mosquitoes. So, anyway, this thread... Good luck Azher', I'mma miss you and your crazy Orc/Deader!
D:

See you later, Azheron!
Azheron Wrote:Oh, and Maulbane should totally be a GM.
/nod

I laff'd mai freakin' faise off.

Anyway. We'll miss you, Azheron, and good luck! D:
Azheron Wrote:Oh, and Maulbane should totally be a GM. /nod

Maulbane Wrote:I was too busy crushing a mosquito with my hand and listening to its cries of agony to read this post.

OR WAS I?

EDIT: IT'S NOT DEAD YET WHAT THE FFFFFFFFFFFFF

EDIT2: I HIT IT AT LEAST SIX TIMES JEEZ

EDIT3: Yeah, I have a phobia of mosquitoes. So, anyway, this thread... Good luck Azher', I'mma miss you and your crazy Orc/Deader!

Somehow, these two comments don't approve of eachother.

Good luck Azheron! Find your drive again.