Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Grengory's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am new at RPing and probably go off-topic when I chat with someone. So I want this as brief as possible.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born in the Philipines but pulled to America, and was raised here. I speak English fluently, but I have some grammatical and spelling errors.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend was introduced. He started reading the manual in public. So I took a look into the game, and got interested.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I have a Retail account, but got bored. I tried Private servers, but still got bored. Till I found this one. I have some high expectations for this server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like Fighting and Romance RP.
What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have no specific favorite. As long as I can play, I love all classes and races.

What are your expectations of this server?:
As I said, I have high expectations for the Admins, GMs and, of course, players.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. People who RP need to learn of tolerance of others.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The frog was happily hopping in the distance. Unknowing of the further danger of the world. It groaks, groans, and moans happily. A loud noise thunders the sky, scaring the frog. Though the frog hasn't lived long to see love, it has died of a heart attack.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
People here are kind, right?
Welcome to the Server. =)

People are kind for the most part.
Just try to follow the rules and make sure you understand them
That's usually the biggest cause of rudeness I've seen.