Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Dwarven Society
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, for the life of me I can find no resources related to how Dwarven Society works. If anyone has any links to sources that'd be awesome!
WoWWiki. You've just gotta look in the right places.
Funny. I was just about to start writing a Dwarf guide.
Wowwiki has no detailed info on Dwarven Society besides the rudimentary basics, unless there is something I'm missing.
I'm looking for information on their day-to-day society, social structure, etc. I did go through all that stuff before. :/
/sigh
If only Hogral was still around.
His dwarven guide is some place around here, though I assume you've already taken a look at it.

What about Dwarven Day to day life are wanting to find out, specifically?
Ah, I do need to try and dig up his guide.

I'm looking for the Social Heirarchy, how certain professions are respected, general customs, etc.
I believe this is all you need:

Spoiler:
[Image: 29ql9qo.jpg]

Ahurfadurfa. No but seriously, what everyone else linked and said, etc.
I look for things like customs with races a lot of times, I'd advise the player-written guides...since they're specificaly written as guides to RP the race, instead of just the history.
Well it appears that Hogral's guide is about the most authoritative piece of information available in that regard, anyway thanks guys.
http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Dwarves

You know that's what you want, hehe.
If only. :P